Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How to know something is real - Axl sounds like shit.

I don't know why this type of attention seeking doesn't get old for some people.  The post in question reads like "I have some unleaked GN'R songs, but I'm cooler than you guys because I don't ev

There is mention of the song for the Jackie Chan movie in Matt's book, too. Matt refers to it as a song "Axl had" (with no vocals yet), which Rick Rubin (who was very briefly involved) liked. This - c

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There is mention of the song for the Jackie Chan movie in Matt's book, too. Matt refers to it as a song "Axl had" (with no vocals yet), which Rick Rubin (who was very briefly involved) liked. This - combined with what Duff said in 1996 and with Axl's reference to "Checkmate" as "Jackie Chan"  (working title) -  gives even more credence to the theory that the core of Hardschool (the verse-chorus part) dates from 1996, and also to my assumption that Axl probably wrote it with Paul Tobias, then it was worked on by Duff and Matt, and then reworked-restructured by the CD era lineup.

It could also be the song that Slash “planted the seed for” in the mid 90s that Richard talked about in 2014.

EDIT: just saw that the Richard quote was already mentioned above. My bad.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

It could also be the song that Slash “planted the seed for” in the mid 90s that Richard talked about in 2014.

EDIT: just saw that the Richard quote was already mentioned above. My bad.

Yeah, I think Fortus talked about "songs" (plural) that Slash had "planted the seed for".

In the same interview/guitar clinic, though, a fan recited to him the lyrics of the then "Chekmate" clip (I don't know if the fan sang it, as well) and Fortus said it didn't remind him of anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

You guys are funny to me. Theres sooo many bands & artist out there. I urge you to not obsess on this band. This ship has long sailed away. Once you let this shit go, youll feel a weight lifted off your shoulders.

As far as leaks go. Im sure theres less than a handfull of people that have something different. (I am not one of them regardless of some peoples beliefs.

Lastly the neckbeards talking about hardschool being a duff & slash song, just stop! Everyone is laughing at you!!!!

Well......you DID say you had ‘unreleased GNR’ CDs?! What are people supposed to think?!?! 🤷🏼‍♂️

As @Gordon Comstocksays....there are loads of other bands out there we all like....but doesn’t stop us chatting about GNR!

Edited by DTJ80
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't know why this type of attention seeking doesn't get old for some people. 

The post in question reads like "I have some unleaked GN'R songs, but I'm cooler than you guys because I don't even care". 

Good for you, I guess? Most of GN'Rs fans have moved well past hoping for GN'R to release something officially, let alone give a bunch of attention to yet another faux insider who claims to have unreleased material. 

Like I said, I really thought the community would have tired of this type of behavior but for whatever reason, there's always someone else out there looking for attention by way of claiming they have material little to no one actually cares about. 

Yeah - TBH I’m just bantering. I really struggle to believe anyone would claim to have stuff like that and not even listen to it! It’s possible.......but unlikely. 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Maybe nicer words than ass kissers would of been wishful thinkers. I guess im just done on seeing the brighter light. The wishful thinkers is what enables this band to keep releasing puzzles, recycled shirts, and $100 Christmas ornaments. I think it's been said a few times here before, " voice your displeasure with your wallet".  Until then, get ready for more super awesome merch, like socks available in white & black. ( because they don't want to offend anyone).  The end.

whoop mutha fuckin whoop what she said

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Where in the fuck did i say i had unreleased music?!? I was making a joke.(maybe i wasnt, but who cares, not me & nor should you). But remember, you guys know everything already, right?  

Ill add my 2 cents on things when i feel like it, i have no rhyme or reason. 

Russtcb its obvious you dont care for my post, so dont read them.  Go talk about some crappy vinyl or whatever it is you do in your basement. If you ever feel the need to discuss anything with me, go through your channels of "your insiders". Im not hard to find.

U kids take a sarcastic joke i make & run with it like gold! Once again thanks for making me laugh! 

DL 2 scoops of whoop to you also!!

So you didn't say you had unreleased music or you did say it and it was a joke, which is it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

I never said i had unreleased music. I made a joke that i had unmarked cds. It was a sarcastic comment. I know it made some people laugh. (Not on this board i guess).  

Are you nando?

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

I never said i had unreleased music. I made a joke that i had unmarked cds. It was a sarcastic comment. I know it made some people laugh. (Not on this board i guess).  

To be fair you did say ‘Ill take a gander at these  unmarked gnr cds.’ which gave the impression you were talking about unreleased stuff.

Sarcasm doesn’t always translate well on the internet....🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blackstar said:

A bit off topic and random, but all this cryptic supposed "insider" stuff reminded me of those "credible insider sources" about the EP recorded by the current band and the T-Rex cover included in it. I wonder where that "reliable information" came from.

Totally forgot about that! 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Theres sooo many bands & artist out there. I urge you to not obsess on this band. This ship has long sailed away. Once you let this shit go, youll feel a weight lifted off your shoulders.

Where do you think you are?  :axl:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, it's amazing how much of the online community still seems to take "insider" information without any evidence as something credible… These kinds of claims has been around for 20 years and we NEVER learn. 

Not saying I'm any better since I have a track record of falling for these kinds of things too, it's kind of funny really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Ugh, it's amazing how much of the online community still seems to take "insider" information without any evidence as something credible… These kinds of claims has been around for 20 years and we NEVER learn. 

Not saying I'm any better since I have a track record of falling for these kinds of things too, it's kind of funny really.

maybe a lot of fans are starved for new material and really want to believe and the 2019 leaks happened so maybe it's understandable why it's easier to believe it could happen again.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

Are you nando?

 

13 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

 

I was thinking Marybeth :lol:

 

:ph34r:

Madison? :blink:

 

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So you didn't say you had unreleased music or you did say it and it was a joke, which is it?

We need a sign like at the zoo: “Don’t feed the trolls” :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 4:17 AM, fear the juggalo2 said:

Yeah i leave, I grow tired of the ass kissing pretty quick.  Then ill stop back by & read all the neck beards talking out of their ass on topics, ill chime in & then get a lil more lip from the hardcores that know-it-all. Which makes me & others laugh. (Speakin of others just got a phone call about me sayin things i shouldnt) back in my old days i would of told them to suck my dick, but now i identify as a her, so that wouldnt be lady like.(which i need to change my user name to fearthejuggalette now.

Anyway i dont really have much more to say. (Actually i do, but i wont). I soiled enough panties tonight. 

Also your 100% right slash would make the solo beefier, he wouldnt just get lost in it, start playing really fast & finish with a bend. (Ohh my bad, did i say that out loud). 

You still working at the bagel shop? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...