Stephanie Seymour son dead

10 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

Which is GNR connection?

Who cares about Seymour?

That's called empathy, my friend!

She has the same connection as Erin Everly, Mandy Brixx, Linda Johnson, Rene Suran, Sasha or Perla.

I don't know if you know, but Stephanie is featured in the "Don't Cry" and "November Rain" video, and Dylan, her older son in "Estranged".

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Legendador said:

She has the same connection as Erin Everly, Mandy Brixx, Linda Johnson, Rene Suran, Sasha or Perla.

I don't know if you know, but Stephanie is featured in the "Don't Cry" and "November Rain" video, and Dylan, her older son in "Estranged".

And is the inspiration for a lot of the lyrics on Chinese Democracy 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Legendador said:

Next we will discuss about Axls gardener.

I say its meaningless to post this in a GNR forum

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

Next we will discuss about Axls gardener.

I say its meaningless to post this in a GNR forum

Nothing is 'meaningles' and as Legendador says, its just a bit of empathy for somebodies suffering, somebody who we have heard of through Axl so there is some relevance here.  I just cannot imagine how one copes with the loss of a child.

4 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Nothing is 'meaningles' and as Legendador says, its just a bit of empathy for somebodies suffering, somebody who we have heard of through Axl so there is some relevance here.  I just cannot imagine how one copes with the loss of a child.

Agreed! She was an important part in the history of the band and I can't imagine how painfull it is to lose a son.

• Like 1

I get why some people here are wondering why there's a discussion on Axls ex-girlfriends son that had zero to do with Axl or gnr.

I get Stephanie's significance to the UYI videos and some lyrics on CD,  and of course losing a child is obviously terrible. I get the empathy, but I also agree that this is kinda in the 'gossip column'. It definitely has no place on the main discussion page IMO. 

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

This can easily be moved to the JUNGLE section...its not a huge deal. 

But yes, its very sad about Stephanie's son. May he RIP. 

Not a huge deal is poor wording. It's not huge news in relation to gnr, this is definitely in the realm of news that only obsessive fans talk about / care.

• Like 4