Making Tabs for Village-Leaks

Hi there! Is anyone making tabs (preferably Guitar-Pro) for any of the instrumental and/or Vocal-demos like Hardschool, Perhaps, Atlas Shrugged etc.?

I started working on the above mentioned tabs. If anyone is interested in sharing information, I would be delighted to see what you have figured out.

Here's an example of some parts from "Oklahoma (Berlin)" - Intro, Main-Riff, Verse. Not much, I just started today.

Oklahoma (Main Riff)
Oklahoma (Verse)
Oklahoma (Intro)

Making tabs is sometimes a huge time effort, but I love doing it and sharing it as soon as there is something I believe is accurate. I think it would be very interesting to see if you guys have ever tried to write down or play some of these songs and if so, how you do it and how you approach it. I'm sure there are some great guitar players in here that could contribute to this niche-project :-) 

I find the Village leaks very difficult to tab accurately, it's hard to hear what exactly is going on with all these layers of guitars and effects. So maybe you have much better ears than me!

Edited by Nesret
New links
11 hours ago, Mendez said:

i can send a guitar track of me playing State of Grace if itd help

Hey man, I would much appreciate that if you find the time to do so. Everything is useful! :-) If I get to make a tab of it, I would of course credit you for it.

Edited by Nesret
  • 1 month later...

forgot about this sorry. heres the only "difficult" part of the song. included drums at the end to show how it sounds in the whole thing

sloppy as hell sorry

Edited by Mendez
15 hours ago, Mendez said:

forgot about this sorry. heres the only "difficult" part of the song. included drums at the end to show how it sounds in the whole thing

sloppy as hell sorry

I STILL REMEMBAAAAH

I dig it.

• Like 1