Axl Rose:Guns N Roses Frontman

14 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

What on earth makes you think they can release a movie if they can't release an album😅 if anything there's even more red tape with movies and Axl loves red tape😄

12yrs for a movie or 12yrs for an album. Album and then 12yrs later once the bands retired a 3hr doc!

A retrospective documentary wouldn't require Axl to release any new songs, so that would be far more likely in my opinion.

A popular film could probably drag the NITL tour well into the 2030s without Axl having to drop a note of new music 😂

#TheNextChapter 

Edited by jackparker123

2 hours ago, jackparker123 said:

A retrospective documentary wouldn't require Axl to release any new songs, so that would be far more likely in my opinion.

A popular film could probably drag the NITL tour well into the 2030s without Axl having to drop a note of new music 😂

#TheNextChapter 

I just don't see them releasing a doc right now. Loads of reasons, but 1. they don't like releasing any information 2. The few interviews they did they dodged every hard question, and what's the point of a 3hr doc that doesn't ask tough questions. 3. They don't want to talk about the break up, they are back together now and that's all they want us to know. 4. Axl would need control and probably wouldn't sign off until he was 100% satisfied that the story is how he wants it told. That would slow any project down. And yes, of course having a heavyweight director involved should move the needle, but Axl worked with many big names on Chinese and they couldn't get it out of his hands so... They would also need to have started the filming about 4yrs ago, to be even remotely close to getting something out as a distraction piece from a record... that ship has sailed and the only credible move now for this line up is new record.

Who knows? but I would really surprised, maybe when the Beatles doc gets released GNR might get inspired. The Rush movie was excellent and if anything it made the band more popular, there is a way to do it but you know GNR... they don't follow what other successful bands do, they like to turn off the lights and fall over everything doing it the hard and inferior way. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I just don't see them releasing a doc right now. Loads of reasons, but 1. they don't like releasing any information 2. The few interviews they did they dodged every hard question, and what's the point of a 3hr doc that doesn't ask tough questions. 3. They don't want to talk about the break up, they are back together now and that's all they want us to know. 4. Axl would need control and probably wouldn't sign off until he was 100% satisfied that the story is how he wants it told. That would slow any project down. And yes, of course having a heavyweight director involved should move the needle, but Axl worked with many big names on Chinese and they couldn't get it out of his hands so... They would also need to have started the filming about 4yrs ago, to be even remotely close to getting something out as a distraction piece from a record... that ship has sailed and the only credible move now for this line up is new record.

Who knows? but I would really surprised, maybe when the Beatles doc gets released GNR might get inspired. The Rush movie was excellent and if anything it made the band more popular, there is a way to do it but you know GNR... they don't follow what other successful bands do, they like to turn off the lights and fall over everything doing it the hard and inferior way. 

That last sentence is hilarious, but true.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 4:53 PM, TAYLOR said:

hey am in the uk and watched it someone on fb posted it cant rember the name i can find it for u if u want

Hi, I've only just seen your reply. 

Thanks for the offer - I did manage to find it in the end, it was fun!! (in a weird kind of way). :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 1:23 AM, Yowza! said:

Hi, I've only just seen your reply. 

Thanks for the offer - I did manage to find it in the end, it was fun!! (in a weird kind of way). :thumbsup:

hey thats fine and yeah was good was worth a watch 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It is on now , 9 to 11 , CST. I am going to try to watch the whole show, but I will probably fall asleep again.

Zutant, Goldstein, MickWall, LesleyJones, even VickyHamilton adding commentary, ok. 
Some woman looking 90 years from Axl, high school, like WTF.

Digging up people like this is not cool or necessary.They really do not know anything or can add anything.

The last half hour with Goldstein, Zutant talking CD cd and post GnR.

And intro of Thee Betta in his life and her family of three children as his siblings and you know the rest.

The Rock in Rio Show. 
And on today. The comeback.

Edited by Amaya

Hi guys. I hope I'm posting this help request in the right place. So, it had been years since I've been looking for pictures about this Axl's tattoo on his left arm. I could never find a good quality image when he's not with that lot of bracelets covering it and when I find the quality is very low.

OEMMmF3.jpg

So, I'd like to know if someone has more informations (and of course a better ideia about the whole tattoo) cause, well, I'm trying to figure it out so I can tattoo it too xD.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:52 PM, lame ass security said:

That could be. I watched some of those Faces Of Death vids, from what I remember a lot of it looked staged. Pretty cheesy really. I remember one where this dumbass skydiver parachuted into an alligator farm.😄 I think they did have some actual legitimate material but it's been so long I can't remember specifically. 

It looked staged because it was staged. And yeah. I watched them too a bunch of years ago.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kelv1nwc95 said:

Hi guys. I hope I'm posting this help request in the right place. So, it had been years since I've been looking for pictures about this Axl's tattoo on his left arm. I could never find a good quality image when he's not with that lot of bracelets covering it and when I find the quality is very low.

OEMMmF3.jpg

So, I'd like to know if someone has more informations (and of course a better ideia about the whole tattoo) cause, well, I'm trying to figure it out so I can tattoo it too xD.

Here's a bit:

original.jpg

Tbh I loved this particular 2002 look of his. 

Edited by jamillos

7 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Here's a bit:

original.jpg

Tbh I loved this particular 2002 look of his. 

Ooooooft Christ, no no no! Cornrows on a white man is generally a bad move. But cornrows on a ginger!? Fuck a duck no!! He'd be accused of cultural appropriation these days if he went outside sporting that look! I nearly cried when I saw him at the 2002 VMAs. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

20 hours ago, kelv1nwc95 said:

OEMMmF3.jpg

image.png.1b9189215da5c4e7a47799dc3877f886.png

image.png.8832df25d1d9292d50d86c28f62d48bf.png

image.png.5fe72cf101ed1a1b253da96d3dab2658.png

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 19AT5 said:

Ooooooft Christ, no no no! Cornrows on a white man is generally a bad move. But cornrows on a ginger!? Fuck a duck no!! He'd be accused of cultural appropriation these days if he went outside sporting that look! I nearly cried when I saw him at the 2002 VMAs. 

lol.  I think he was trying to fill easy E's spot in NWA with that look. 

23 hours ago, kelv1nwc95 said:

OEMMmF3.jpg

I believe he couldn't find a place to fit a tattoo of the skull of Chris Pittman on the AFD cross on the other arm, so he drew that one his left wrist.  then they had a falling out so he covers that tat with a functioning watch.  and now we know why he isn't late anymore

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

lol.  I think he was trying to fill easy E's spot in NWA with that look. 

Hahaha! Aye! It really was a headscratcher. GNR had disappeared off the face of the planet, Velvet Revolver was live, and here arrives Axl with cornrows, in an oversized NFL shirt, a bollock load of botox, and generally looking like a completely different person from his last public sighting. But not to be outdone, he had a dude in the band wearing a yellow rain jacket, a Michael Myres mask, and an upside down KFC bucket on his head, and another looking he should be in Marilyn Manson! Had that 2002 VMA performance been any good, the general public may have gotten behind the new band. But it was truly shit! It's no wonder nu-Guns didn't take off.

• Like 2