Marilyn Manson

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Marilyn is being accused by some ex girlfriends of abuse.

Dita, who is he ex wife said the whole 7 years she was with him, he never abused her. She divorced Marilyn due to drug abuse and cheating on her.

I do hope he's innocent of abusing these women. I know Marilyn was abused as a child, but I would hope he got some help and changed the cycle of abuse.

I guess this will be hard to prove, but his record label dropped him and he is denying the charges. Guess we'll see where this goes.

his record company dropping him with no proof is so fucked up. Guilty until proven innocent. His ex wife admitting he never treated her like shit when he was with her and still fully getting behind the claims of abuse comes off like she's looking for attention.

if he did it, fuck him, but this shit is out of control. It's dangerous when you can so easily ruin a man or a woman's reputation with lies like what almost happened to Johnny Depp for example.

I think it'll take a long time until society finds the right balance of using social media to fight abuse and not making a real victim out of innocent people cause some people just lie cause they seek revenge or attention but again, if it's proven he's a piece of shit, fuckin' lock him up.

Edited by Rovim

27 minutes ago, Rovim said:

his record company dropping him with no proof is so fucked up. Guilty until proven innocent. His ex wife admitting he never treated her like shit when he was with her and still fully getting behind the claims of abuse comes off like she's looking for attention.

if he did it, fuck him, but this shit is out of control. It's dangerous when you can so easily ruin a man or a woman's reputation with lies like what almost happened to Johnny Depp for example.

I think it'll take a long time until society finds the right balance of using social media to fight abuse and not making a real victim out of innocent people cause some people just lie cause they seek revenge or attention but again, if it's proven he's a piece of shit, fuckin' lock him up.

To be fair, he doesn't do himself any favours in his own words. 

Can you remember anything more specific about that time?

I remember one night Trent ditched his girlfriend, a rich teenaged bitch who had become so obsessed with him that she tattooed his initials on her butt, and we went to a bar in L.A. called Smalls, where we met some girls that today I wouldn’t even let take out my garbage. But at the time they seemed like people worth wasting my efforts trying to fuck because I didn’t know any better.

Actually, we weren’t really interested in sex. We were more interested in having fun because we had this new friendship. So we invited these two terrible individuals back to his house, and I remember one of their names was Kelly, which I found interesting because, like her face, it could have belonged to a man or a woman. We went on to make a videotape which I’ve since lost. But it was known only as “Kelly’s Cornhole.” You can imagine why.

No, I can’t. Please tell me.

Well, what we did was we pulled a trick that I’ve become quite famous for. It is pouring a large glass of tequila for your adversary, or your victim, and then pouring a large glass of beer for yourself and pretending that yours is tequila also. You convince them to drink down their large glass until they vomit and pass out and are left to be tormented. A similar trick had been done to me when I was young.

So the trick worked, as it always does, and Kelly and her friend were drunk and running around the lawn where Sharon Tate’s friends had been murdered.

They jumped in the pool and somehow I was convinced to join them. That’s

something I don’t like to do because I don’t know how to swim. So I was in the pool with this sea bass, I suppose you could call her. By smell she was some sort of porpoise fish-woman, and by sight she looked like a water behemoth. Trying to create some sort of entertainment for everybody, I said, “Why don’t we play Guess Who’s Touching You? We’ll put a blindfold on you and try to figure out whose hands are on you.” So Trent and I take this sea bass back into his living room. The other girl had since passed out and was hopefully drowning in her vomit.

We blindfolded the sea creature. No, I think we just wrapped a towel around her head, which also covered up her face and made us both feel better. Not that her body was any greater than her face. It was all terrible. I grow ashamed of myself right now as we speak of this.

So we started squeezing her nipples and prodding around her genitals and what-have-you. We were laughing because we were both drunk, though not nearly as drunk as she was. In the background a Ween album was playing, “Push the little daisies and make ’em come up…” as me and the young Trent Reznor poked our fingers into the birth cavity of a bizarre fish lady in search of some sort of caviar. But what we ended up finding was a mysterious nodule—maybe it was white fuzz or a piece of corn—that she had on the outer region of her rectum. It horrified us and we looked at each other with disgust and shock. But we knew that we must continue with our debasement of this poor unsuspecting person. So I found a cigarette lighter, and I started to burn her pubic hair. Though it didn’t hurt her, it didn’t help things smell any better than they already did.

Unfortunately, there isn’t any real climax to this story other than I think that she wanted to cuddle with someone and we both ran.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dazey said:

To be fair, he doesn't do himself any favours in his own words. 

vile. He sounds sadistic. Still, got to prove it wasn't consensual with his ex so I still think the record company dropping him is wrong. Him and Trent are shit though.

10 minutes ago, Rovim said:

vile. He sounds sadistic. Still, got to prove it wasn't consensual with his ex so I still think the record company dropping him is wrong. Him and Trent are shit though.

I think it's less about consent than coercion. In my view I don't think that in his mind he overtly did anything without the perceived consent of the person involved but I do think that the power dynamic between a 38 year old rockstar and a wide eyed teenager kinda makes that irrelevant. I do find it kind of amusing that people are clutching their pearls in shock over this though. I mean if you actually read the book I quoted that passage from he literally tells you exactly who he is. I'm saying this as a fan too by the way. 

Edited by Dazey

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know Marilyn was abused as a child.

Was he? I've been a fan for over 25 years and I don't remember ever hearing such a thing. If anything I always read that he was very close to his parents.

His grandad was a fucking pervert if he's to be believed however but he was more into bestiality if I remember and didn't diddle Manson at all. 

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I think it's less about consent than coercion. In my view I don't think that in his mind he overtly did anything without the perceived consent of the person involved but I do think that the power dynamic between a 38 year old rockstar and a wide eyed teenager kinda makes that irrelevant. I do find it kind of amusing that people are clutching their pearls in shock over this though. I mean if you actually read the book I quoted that passage from he literally tells you exactly who he is. I'm saying this as a fan too by the way. 

oh I'm not a fan of his so I don't know much about him. Personally, I'm not shocked in the slightest, I just didn't know he did that shit. the age of consent is there for a reason imo. If he abused anyone, he should fuckin' pay for it but unless someone proves he broke the law, I'm against punishing him for his behavior. I get what you're saying about the power dynamic but unfortunately it's not illegal to use and abuse your power in that way if it's consensual.

1 hour ago, jekylhyde said:

Reznor has been saying for 20+ years that that story is made up and not true. Which, I guess, was one of the reasons he cut ties with him back in the day. 

But then again, if you were Reznor, would you really admit that was true? The question really is, if Manson was just trying to shock, offend and live up to his image or whether he was speaking the truth and just is such a piece of shit. The irony though an ugly motherfucker like him commenting on the looks of a woman... he's no catch either. And really, even his act sucks. Had the misfortune of having to sit through one of his shows and it was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. He has no voice, no stage presence, no charisma and the music sucks. An insult that people actually dare to compare him to Alice Cooper. But I'm also horrified how quickly one man's career seems to be ruined by unproven allegations. Shame on that record company for having no balls and rather risk to drop an innocent, than to piss anyone off.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rovim said:

I think the fact that his label dropped him is proof that they knew what was going on and they're now pulling the plug since this shit came out. Also his ex bandmasters (I think twiggy) confirmed that all this was true.

Edited by StayofExecution2020

4 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

I think the fact that his label dropped him is proof that they knew what was going on and they're now pulling the plug since this shit came out. Also his ex bandmasters (I think twiggy) confirmed that all this was true.

Well, Twiggy got sacked the day after his own misdeeds got out. So I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. Disgruntled ex-employee and all. As for the record company, fuck them even more, if they knew and only dropped him because now everybody "knows".

21 hours ago, Rovim said:

Wow, totally agree with you. I know his label dropping him doesn't mean he's guilty, but it sucks that they just did it without looking into it.

I know Manson has been abused in his childhood and has a long time problem with drugs, but like you said innocent until proven guilty. But yeah, the media makes things worse.

Manson is in seclusion now and doesn't want to talk to any media. Whatever happened I hope it gets resolved and if Manson is guilty he needs to get help with that and his drug addiction.

I've seen Manson many times in concert and he rocks, but abusing women or children or animals is not okay in my book.

5 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well, Twiggy got sacked the day after his own misdeeds got out. So I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. Disgruntled ex-employee and all. As for the record company, fuck them even more, if they knew and only dropped him because now everybody "knows".

My brother met Twiggy at a horror convention way before is accusation of rape came out. He was pretty cool, but you just don't know what people are capable of.

11 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

But then again, if you were Reznor, would you really admit that was true? The question really is, if Manson was just trying to shock, offend and live up to his image or whether he was speaking the truth and just is such a piece of shit. The irony though an ugly motherfucker like him commenting on the looks of a woman... he's no catch either. And really, even his act sucks. Had the misfortune of having to sit through one of his shows and it was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. He has no voice, no stage presence, no charisma and the music sucks. An insult that people actually dare to compare him to Alice Cooper. But I'm also horrified how quickly one man's career seems to be ruined by unproven allegations. Shame on that record company for having no balls and rather risk to drop an innocent, than to piss anyone off.

Yeah, I saw a show and agree with you but I will say it was the loudest show I've been to.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Wow, totally agree with you. I know his label dropping him doesn't mean he's guilty, but it sucks that they just did it without looking into it.

I know Manson has been abused in his childhood and has a long time problem with drugs, but like you said innocent until proven guilty. But yeah, the media makes things worse.

Manson is in seclusion now and doesn't want to talk to any media. Whatever happened I hope it gets resolved and if Manson is guilty he needs to get help with that and his drug addiction.

I've seen Manson many times in concert and he rocks, but abusing women or children or animals is not okay in my book.

My brother met Twiggy at a horror convention way before is accusation of rape came out. He was pretty cool, but you just don't know what people are capable of.

this is an interesting case because of Manson's image and some of the things he said. It doesn't look good, and it's perfectly reasonable to try and read between the lines and come to your own conclusions but especially when the accusations are this serious, I think that you need proof if you're gonna destroy a person's reputation.

if you abuse women, you're clearly a total piece of shit but we can't take matters into our own hands. There's an important legal process that must take place and what Manson's label did is cowardly and they just want to get as far as possible from the fallout to not lose money imo. like someone else pointed out earlier, where were they if they already knew that Manson was a piece of shit?

I'm going to reserve judgement until someone takes legal action against Manson or there are indisputable evidence he broke the law and it's more than just posts on social media. I definitely agree that you never know what one is capable of, but if you want to take away their rights, you better give them a chance to tell their own version of what happened and defend themselves before you do it.

and personally I never heard anything about Manson being abused as a child so if you have a source, please post it.

Edited by Rovim

But how do you proof something like that which happened a few years back? Also Evan woods is a rich actress, she definitely won't be behind manson's money. So it's clear she just wants this stuff to be known to prevent further damage to women.

The allegations she made have been known for some time now. But back then she didn't say who the person was - although everyone could figure out it was manson

Edited by StayofExecution2020

21 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

But how do you proof something like that which happened a few years back? Also Evan woods is a rich actress, she definitely won't be behind manson's money. So it's clear she just wants this stuff to be known to prevent further damage to women.

The allegations she made have been known for some time now. But back then she didn't say who the person was - although everyone could figure out it was manson

is it that clear though? she's kinda known to crave attention which is why I'm asking. And just because something is hard to prove doesn't mean it's ok to write someone off just cause they have a bad reputation, to ruin them cause they maybe did something that you still can't prove. This is the direction society is going towards. It's a slippery slope. Social media is a powerful tool so it's easy to misuse it.

he's an easy target which is why I think the roll should be slowed. Investigate this case, I'm all for it. But do it properly not just cause it looks like he's guilty.

Edited by Rovim

There's never going to be absolute proof that is going to convince everyone on a case such as this, but at this point it definitely doesn't seem very likely that all of the people who have come forward are lying.

As for the record company, I agree they probably knew about the abuse, or at least had some idea of what was going on, and that's why they were able to act so quickly. You could criticize them for not acting even sooner if they knew something, but I think it's sort of understandable that they waited until the victims explicitly stated that Manson was their abuser.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:07 PM, Rovim said:

Johnny Depp lost his Libel case. The judge said that out of the 14 alleged assaults, 12 were proved “to the civil standard”....

So he’s a shite example. But your take on it is a good example of something else that goes on.

Wood came out in the last few days and said Mansons current wife and some of his circle were threatening to leak “embarrassing photos” of her when she was underage. Wood then filed a police report about it. That was in mid December this happened. 

I’m guessing it’s being brewing for a few weeks, and his record company and now manager have both cut ties because they know\knew the truth. I don’t think they were knee jerk reactions. 

4 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Johnny Depp lost his Libel case. The judge said that out of the 14 alleged assaults, 12 were proved “to the civil standard”....

So he’s a shite example. But your take on it is a good example of something else that goes on.

Wood came out in the last few days and said Mansons current wife and some of his circle were threatening to leak “embarrassing photos” of her when she was underage. Wood then filed a police report about it. That was in mid December this happened. 

I’m guessing it’s being brewing for a few weeks, and his record company and now manager have both cut ties because they know\knew the truth. I don’t think they were knee jerk reactions. 

maybe not, and I get that it's sometimes hard to prove what really happened. I don't like this man's music or some of the things he said in the past. Couldn't care less about him specifically tbh. He basically bragged about being a sadistic fuck. But until there is conclusive evidence he broke the law, I'm in no hurry to call him a criminal. This is just my general position on anyone who is being accused of such crimes.