Marilyn Manson

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Manson toured with Alice Cooper. I saw that tour and Alice said he couldn't see him being like that, but you don't know what goes on in the privacy of one's home.

The sheriff is looking into it, so I think Manson might be in big trouble. I still say being abused himself and doing hard drugs doesn't help. Now his present wife is saying he abused her as well.

Either way many people have suffered with this both the victims and the accuser. Manson definitely needs help so going to jail might nto be the best thing for him.

I honestly don't know.

37 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Manson toured with Alice Cooper. I saw that tour and Alice said he couldn't see him being like that, but you don't know what goes on in the privacy of one's home.

The sheriff is looking into it, so I think Manson might be in big trouble. I still say being abused himself and doing hard drugs doesn't help. Now his present wife is saying he abused her as well.

Either way many people have suffered with this both the victims and the accuser. Manson definitely needs help so going to jail might nto be the best thing for him.

I honestly don't know.

I've never heard that he was abused himself. Do you have a link to the story?

I remember reading about it when Manson first started as a musician. I'm pretty sure it was his grandfather who abused him.

either way Manson is a drug addict and needs to address that problem too. He's so talented and it sucks that he can't get his shit together.

Not sure about a link about his abuse. I know I read about it when he started. It explained so much about his music especially on the early albums.

Regardless if he is guilty of abuse of women, he needs to get help for that too. There is tons of help out there and no excuse to have this kind of actions towards anyone.

Manson fired Twiggy when he was accused of raping someone, so how could he justify doing it himself?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

Drugs ain’t an excuse for everything that continues to come out about this. 

I call it in terms of possible outcomes and chances:

50% jail

30% he whacks himself 

20% he gets away with it...

70% whacks himself

20% jail

10% gets off

God I hope Marilyn doesn't kill himself that would be horrible.

I know he has said something about some of the women who is accusing him, so guess we'll see who is telling the truth and who is lying.

Yeah, drugs or abuse isn't an excuse to sexual abuse anyone, so if he's guilty, he'll pay for his crimes. I do hope he does get some therapy too and not just jail time. That won't solve his problem

On 5/22/2021 at 9:21 AM, Powderfinger said:

Drugs ain’t an excuse for everything that continues to come out about this. 

I call it in terms of possible outcomes and chances:

50% jail

30% he whacks himself 

20% he gets away with it...

He’s not going to jail. There is zero evidence. 

On 2/5/2021 at 7:34 AM, StayofExecution2020 said:

I think the fact that his label dropped him is proof that they knew what was going on and they're now pulling the plug since this shit came out. Also his ex bandmasters (I think twiggy) confirmed that all this was true.

That's exactly it. And there have enough accusations at this point that there has to be some truth to the matter.

On 6/6/2021 at 12:22 AM, MaskingApathy said:

That's exactly it. And there have enough accusations at this point that there has to be some truth to the matter.

While I think he’s going down based on what I’ve read, and the fact his manager dumped him immediately once these allegations started to spread, it’s dumb to say because enough crap is thrown at someone, “there has to be some truth to the matter”. Accusations are just that until proven true in a court of law. 

I think Mansons a piece of shit, I have done since reading his autobiography back 15+ years ago. But actual courts decide guilt, not the court of public opinion. 

On 2/5/2021 at 9:34 AM, StayofExecution2020 said:

I think the fact that his label dropped him is proof that they knew what was going on and they're now pulling the plug since this shit came out. Also his ex bandmasters (I think twiggy) confirmed that all this was true.

Isnt Twiggy being accused of pretty much the same stuff too tho?

• Like 1