26 minutes ago, Panda2 said:

Duff sucks ,bringing back Stinson

"Hey man, I know it is your birthday and this is a thread dedicated to that, but Imma tell you how much I would rather you not be in GNR"

Keeping it classy lol.  Happy Birthday Duff, glad you are back in GNR

1 hour ago, G O A T said:

How does he suck?

duff sucks because since he came back he only delayed ChDem2  another 30 years 

he also sucks because it does not matter he is an employee like the others only that they use his face for advertising  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Panda2 said:

he also sucks because it does not matter he is an employee like the others only that they use his face for advertising  

That... is actually not a bad trolling effort! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Panda2 said:

For me they can postpone chi dem 2 for another 30 years. I didn’t like Chi Dem, why should I like the follow up... 

I want real new GNR music , if that s not possible well then tour and I will see the show as long as Axl s voice doesnt sound as bad as Bon Jovi does. Hope Axl doesn t get to the point when it gets embarrassing

Noone needs 3 hour gigs. 
BTW Duff could sing 2 or 3 songs and Axl should train his voice and body if he wants it to be considered legit.

Crazy these guys are going to hit 60 soon, and than 70s before you know it, 70s was my grandma's age and she was ancient, no way GNR who I associate with my youth are going to be 70

12 hours ago, Panda2 said:

fisrt time i see somebody who don't know thi band !!! u like "It's so easy" ?  It's Duff who wrote it.   u like nighttrain ? it's Duff fot the music . He his on almost all the music of Appetite. But maybe appetite is not as good as CD !!!! looool. (I like" so fine" by the way")

1 hour ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

fisrt time i see somebody who don't know thi band !!! u like "It's so easy" ?  It's Duff who wrote it.   u like nighttrain ? it's Duff fot the music . He his on almost all the music of Appetite. But maybe appetite is not as good as CD !!!! looool. (I like" so fine" by the way")

Going Down is Miles better , bring back Stinson  cmon and bringing back Finck ,Slash sucks too