The Red Head turns 59

43 minutes ago, Dean said:

We're in the afternoon on the 6th of February in the UK, so thought it was time to make a thread to wish ginger bollocks a very happy birthday.

If you're reading, I wish you nothing but the best - health, happiness and Hardschool to be released to the fans.

God bless, Uncle Ax. Thanks for the music. We need more of it though and I know you're sat on a goldmine. 

59......mental isn’t it. Still - totally agree with your sentiments!

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

59......mental isn’t it. Still - totally agree with your sentiments!

Crazy my man - since the age of 30, Axl has only put out one album of original material. Heartbreaking, but better late than never to put things right!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dean said:

Crazy my man - since the age of 30, Axl has only put out one album of original material. Heartbreaking, but better late than never to put things right!

Yeah - it’s pretty grim. Let’s hope for a latter-age flurry of activity - Fernando still maintains as per Reddit chat last night that the end of the pandemic should herald activity. Let’s see i suppose - but it would be good to hear something as the message board is dead at the minute!

2 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Yeah - it’s pretty grim. Let’s hope for a latter-age flurry of activity - Fernando still maintains as per Reddit chat last night that the end of the pandemic should herald activity. Let’s see i suppose - but it would be good to hear something as the message board is dead at the minute!

Happy birthday enjoy your day and then.... Just release some new original music before touring again (preferably before then), that's all. 

8 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Honestly I don't think so. It's over.

Apart from that, happy birthday. Enjoy partying with Lebeis family

The band that had that logo in your avatar created phenomenal music - the majority remaining unheard. The gems we got via the locker leaks restored my faith. I'm too long down the road now to stop.

3 minutes ago, Dean said:

The band that had that logo in your avatar created phenomenal music - the majority remaining unheard. The gems we got via the locker leaks restored my faith. I'm too long down the road now to stop.

Don't wanna be a naysayer. I loved 87-93 band, But then I grew such a deep passion for NewGnr '01-'06 band. And then we know what happened to that band. So imo anything from NewGnr era even if released is dead and gone. Worst than that is when you hear all these talks about Slash gonna play over Bucket parts, Duff on Tommy and so on.

So I'm out really. 

But to each their own and I'm happy about you and your positive thinking.