Sons of Apollo & Bumblefoot solo LPs + Jeff Scott Soto Interview

RussTCB

This is so crazy. Literally last night I was checking Spotify listening to Sons of Apollo, then I checked discogs looking for vinyl versions (I was looking for the live album, but it looks like that wasn't pressed to vinyl). Now I feel obliged to fork out the cash.

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Bumble shared the video out across all of his social media. That was very kind of him :)

Bumble is so kind and cool.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

This is so crazy. Literally last night I was checking Spotify listening to Sons of Apollo, then I checked discogs looking for vinyl versions (I was looking for the live album, but it looks like that wasn't pressed to vinyl). Now I feel obliged to fork out the cash.

Bumble is so kind and cool.

Wow, how funny is that?? I shot this video weeks ago. How crazy is it that it lined up this way. 

No, the live album isn't on vinyl which is a bummer. When Ron told me it was coming he said "and no, there won't be a vinyl version" in his first sentence haha. 

And yes, he is so kind. Easily the nicest person I've ever met in all of music. 

40 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wow, how funny is that?? I shot this video weeks ago. How crazy is it that it lined up this way. 

No, the live album isn't on vinyl which is a bummer. When Ron told me it was coming he said "and no, there won't be a vinyl version" in his first sentence haha. 

And yes, he is so kind. Easily the nicest person I've ever met in all of music. 

He obviously knows you too well!

Did he say why? Maybe as it would need to be a double vinyl they thought the cost would be prohibitive?

1 minute ago, ToonGuns said:

He obviously knows you too well!

Did he say why? Maybe as it would need to be a double vinyl they thought the cost would be prohibitive?

He didn't say exactly, but I definitely think it was a cost thing. I'm reasonably sure it would have to have been a triple LP set to include everything on the CDs, so it would have been expensive to produce and MSRP would have been very high most likely 

• RussTCB changed the title to Sons of Apollo & Bumblefoot solo LPs + Jeff Scott Soto Interview