Jump to content

Famous Brazilian journalist claims GNR has quit Lollapalooza Brazil 2021


Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Ikeziri said:

Fake news.

See. An extremist right wing bolsonarist here! That's all what they repeat to exhaustion: fake news! And they also believe earth is flat, and they think that if we take the vaccine we will turn into alligators!

https://www.businessinsider.com/bolsonaro-claims-covid-19-vaccines-could-turn-people-into-crocodiles-2020-12

You scum of the earth you! LMAO

On 2/17/2021 at 8:21 PM, DurhamGirl said:

I am so sorry it has come to this

It is an evil and stupid cycle, like Trump in the States, but eventually it will come to an end.

Edited by Legendador
To much laugheter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, Sweersa said:

I have tickets in Detroit for my dad and I, July 2021. Rescheduled from 2020.

Sorry you won't be going. I hope you'll opt for a refund this time.

Maybe without any cash coming in from touring, the band will release new music. Doubt it, though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 9:13 PM, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Sorry you won't be going. I hope you'll opt for a refund this time.

Maybe without any cash coming in from touring, the band will release new music. Doubt it, though.

 

I bought from StubHub so I'm probably screwed.

Oh well, shit happens sometimes. I hope they reschedule (again) if the show doesn't happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 9:48 AM, Sweersa said:

I bought from StubHub so I'm probably screwed.

Oh well, shit happens sometimes. I hope they reschedule (again) if the show doesn't happen.

Not screwed at all. If the shows get cancelled you'll get a full refund. I sold some tickets for a cancelled tour. Stubhub took the money back from me and sent me the tickets so I could refund them at my point of purchase.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Not screwed at all. If the shows get cancelled you'll get a full refund. I sold some tickets for a cancelled tour. Stubhub took the money back from me and sent me the tickets so I could refund them at my point of purchase.

Good to know, thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...