So... No one here is gonna talk about what leaked yesterday?

1 minute ago, cqleonardo said:

I don't know if it was really yesterday but it was yesterday when I saw it... A short clip of Coma from the Tokyo 92 show, in full pro shot soundboard

I didn't see anybody mentioning anything about it here

Being talked about in the social media thread, but as it really isn't that much, there isn't too much to say! 

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

I don't know if it was really yesterday but it was yesterday when I saw it... A short clip of Coma from the Tokyo 92 show, in full pro shot soundboard

I didn't see anybody mentioning anything about it here

Is the same recording that's on Live Era (bonus track released on disc 1 in Japan)?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNS-NROSES-LIVE-ERA-87-93-Japan-ver-with-obi-Hard-Rock-CD-Limited/383738914955?_trkparms=aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20190917065201%26meid%3D9ba866c85d974ae38e440f12375c409c%26pid%3D100935%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26mehot%3Dlo%26sd%3D362329097358%26itm%3D383738914955%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DSimplAMLv5PairwiseWebWithDarwoV3BBEV2b&_trksid=p2332490.c100935.m2460

2 hours ago, MattyIce3924 said:

Don’t know if it’s new to everyone else but it was new to me, I just heard Locomotive from Japan ‘92 as well. Otherworldly amazing.

A soundboard recording of Locomotive is out there?  I hadn't heard that.  Way cool.

What is the watermark in the top right of the video, the blue "S"?   The clip reminds me a lot of the other clips that might have aired locally that has made its way online.

Edited by Spike Killer
To add previous person's quote.

I believe more of a full leak of Tokyo 1st and 2nd Night than a new album.

You know the unedit Tokyo Show (official DVD) is also leaked for years. It has speeches from Axl which was cut on the official DVD. I think he just tells the crowd they are filming, before Move To The City (I think?) but this speech is cut on the official release. So the unedit Tokyo show, where came it from? So i believe someday we see it.

We got Ritz from 1987! We got Saskatoon from 1993! We got House Of Blues 2001! I'm pretty sure there are alot of material out there... and someday we will have some new material

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sausagebrain said:

How was Axl's voice on the first and second nights? 

On the third night (the one officially released) - he sounds like he is gargling shards of glass. (That's not a good thing, IMO).

I've never heard a better nightrain performance from Axl than that one though.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Got my hopes up for something great like The General or some other "new" song leaking.

I had a dream last night I worked with a hot woman to acquire The General. We got it on a flash drive and were making our escape. Great plot for a James Bond film.

Was it Pussy Galore or Alotta Fagina?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isn’t it so odd and random that this stuff leaks after nearly 30 years?

someone has obviously had it this whole time, I wonder how many sets of hands it went through at the production company back in 1992?

surely there was someone there who was a fan and kept some unofficial stuff for himself, and now 30 years later has gone “fuck it”

Edited by megaguns1982
  • Like 1