Your Personal Top 10 Video Games

AtariLegend

• 7 months later...
  • AtariLegend changed the title to Your Personal Top 10 Video Games
  • 3 months later...

I’m 41 so I’ll go all over. I’ll go with ones I feel I have spent most time with

California Games NES

Mike Tyson’s punch out nes

dusty diamond’s all star softball nes

mortal kombat snes

nba jam te snes

Quake PC

tony hawk pro skater PS1

Madden ps4

mlb the show ps4

nba 2k ps4

It would be easier to do  this by systems. 

• 2 months later...

1. Red Dead Redemption 1

Probably the first game which hooked and immersed me with its narrative and large open world. John Marston, Bonnie McFarlane, Dutch and Abigail remain some of my favourite characters in any media.

2. Portal 2

A toss between the first and second one. Portal remains a masterpiece, yet Portal 2 expanded and improved upon it. Love the comedic aspects and narrative, not to mention the characters and puzzles. Lost count of how many times I've replayed this.

3. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Kill enemies, plant the bomb, defuse the bomb. A simple concept with such a high ceiling. Lots of fond memories with my buddies playing this throughout the years.

4. Half-Life 2

Need I say more?

5. Garry's Mod

Love the sandbox aspect and the endless possibilites within Gmod. One of my favourite pastimes was to download several different character models and maps and trying to make short ''films'' with the camera function. Wish I still had some of those somewhere!

6. Audiosurf

A sort of race game where the race tracks are based upon songs you've downloaded on your PC. I still hold the record on many a GN'R songs and leaks! :lol:

7. The Walking Dead (Season 1)

One of the best stories made within the Walking Dead universe. Stylistically it holds up beautifully and the performances are fantastic. More of an interactive movie, but it is a great experience.

8. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Lots of fun memories on the multiplayer!

9. Spore

Loved creating the most vile creatures imaginable and ruling the universe with them!

10. Deer Hunter 2005

The first PC game I played. Haven't touched this in over a decade, but the theme song just never leaves me. Had to learn it on guitar eventually!