First Looney Tunes...now Scooby Doo!

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Quality.....I wonder if this was the thing Angus Young was referring to. 🤣

These episodes are quite funny actually so will check it out.

Yeah my first thought was “Oh, so this is what Angus meant about Axl being busy” lol.

Shortly after his Looney Tunes appearance, I had heard about this new Scooby Doo show in which every episode features a new celebrity guest, and I figured “Yup, Axl is gonna show up here too at some point.”

47 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah my first thought was “Oh, so this is what Angus meant about Axl being busy” lol.

Shortly after his Looney Tunes appearance, I had heard about this new Scooby Doo show in which every episode features a new celebrity guest, and I figured “Yup, Axl is gonna show up here too at some point.”

Let’s just hope there is some random ‘rock the rock’ tune somewhere in the episode!

Also - why isn’t he rocking the red hair? Same as LT - I thought it odd it was blonde! 🤣

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

They should've gotten Slash and Duff to be in it too. Maybe have a plot where those 3 are the villains or something.

The villain will be Perla. Or Interscope. Or Slash.

Maybe the band have had all the village/CD era tracks stolen and need Scooby and Mystery Inc to help get them back so they can get working on the new album.......🤣

46 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Honestly in that video clip he doesn't really look like Axl because of the hair.

I know! Same as Looney Tunes....it should be red!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

The villain will be Perla. Or Interscope. Or Slash.

Maybe the band have had all the village/CD era tracks stolen and need Scooby and Mystery Inc to help get them back so they can get working on the new album.......🤣

I know! Same as Looney Tunes....it should be red!

No actually the villain could be Rick dunsford. Axl and co want the leaked tapes back so they get Scooby and the gang to help find it. Then they find Rick and he's got all of it.

• Haha 2