First Looney Tunes...now Scooby Doo!

Hilarious. Doesn’t one of TB have a kid ? It’s almost like they  (ie the kid) are running the show now - “Loony Tunes and bed time stories was all the rage last year, but everyone has moved on. Scooby Doo is so hot right now amongst my peers, that’s where I think we should focus - it’ll be a huge career move”

When I started the below thread, I threw the cartoon bit in as a joke. I assumed the one person who voted for it was joking - in hindsight it was probably Axl being serious. I never though for a second it would be the next move :

8 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

They should've gotten Slash and Duff to be in it too. Maybe have a plot where those 3 are the villains or something.

It looks like someone had thought of that - I don't know how long ago - and wrote Scooby Doo-GN'R fan fiction with Axl, Slash and Duff on Slash's old fan site :lol:

http://www.snakepit.org/scooby.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Euchre said:

Hilarious. Doesn’t one of TB have a kid ? It’s almost like they  (ie the kid) are running the show now - “Loony Tunes and bed time stories was all the rage last year, but everyone has moved on. Scooby Doo is so hot right now amongst my peers, that’s where I think we should focus - it’ll be a huge career move”

When I started the below thread, I threw the cartoon bit in as a joke. I assumed the one person who voted for it was joking - in hindsight it was probably Axl being serious. I never though for a second it would be the next move :

Man, do you think everything Axl does has to be about Guns and "huge career decisions"? He's just having some fun. 

• Like 1

My kids have no clue who Axl Rose is and don't care. I also mentioned that Tiger Woods had a car crash today and they replied with "Who?". Axl and Tiger have something in common. My kids don't care who they are and both can be referred to when it comes to massively successful then ultimately years down the line.. car crash career decisions. (bad joke i get it..)

I'm still a huge fan of Axl and GNR. Not so much Tiger but I don't like golf in general. 

I also find it quite ironic that in the Scooby clip he uses my moniker on here Route 66

Edited by Route66
  • Like 1