First Looney Tunes...now Scooby Doo!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plot twist: This voice-over was already recorded in 1999

"I would have released that new album if it weren't for you meddling kids and that damned dog!"

It's singer-songwriter, musician and total rock God, Axl Rose! https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/axl-rose-scooby-doo-and-guess-who-1131907/  

4 hours ago, mr.flibble said:

"So who is withholding new music...... Axl Rose!!!!"

".... and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling downloading motherfuckers"

2 hours ago, Flayer said:

Mystery Inc on a mission to unmask The Chairman

These are both great :lol:

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

"Somehow, it made sense to him that he was acquainted with Shaggy and Scooby and they bonded over their love of diner pie. Shaggy and Scooby were the only ones that could keep up with him. And in the episode, Axl carries around these tiny, little tasting forks and he has them for Shaggy and Scooby." :lol:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

We would love to have had a song or original piece, but it wasn’t something that was worked out, for whatever reason. It was on our wish list and it didn’t happen, but I can’t speak to why.

Interesting 🤔 

also interesting to know that he still prefers to work during the night. That might also make the work on the GNR album a bit harder at least if they want to do some of it together in the same room 

• Like 1

Kiss and WWE wrestlers have been on Scooby Doo as well as other big time celebrities throughout the years. I think it's way cool.

Like I said the Supernatural episode was so awesome and funny. I know Jensen Ackles loved doing it.  It's a stand out episode for any fan of the show.

• Like 1

These seemingly random cartoon appearances are pretty dope, especially the Looney Tunes one considering it featured Axl actually singing.

But I have to admit both times my first thought was, where's the new album? 

I just wish my favorite band gave me a new record to spin in quarantine. That's all I'm saying.

• Like 2

So Boomerang isn't an actual TV channel anymore? How do we watch this besides signing up for the app?

Edit: I see it is for some providers but my cable provider doesn't carry it.

Edited by GnR Chris