First Looney Tunes...now Scooby Doo!

19 minutes ago, Gackt said:

That was entertaining; no new music obviously, but you can tell Axl enjoys doing voiceover work, at least when playing as himself.  :P

No doubt.😄 And we got to see Axl juggling and using a whip to swing on, Indy Jones style. They had Axl doing this weird slinking like thing when he walked. 

9 hours ago, SAU3R said:

We would love to have had a song or original piece, but it wasn’t something that was worked out, for whatever reason. It was on our wish list and it didn’t happen, but I can’t speak to why.

Interesting 🤔 

also interesting to know that he still prefers to work during the night. That might also make the work on the GNR album a bit harder at least if they want to do some of it together in the same room 

Damn no Rock the Rock part 2

9 hours ago, lame ass security said:

No doubt.😄 And we got to see Axl juggling and using a whip to swing on, Indy Jones style. They had Axl doing this weird slinking like thing when he walked. 

I just watched. he uses a whip to think..... based on the It's So Easy video, Axl should be smarter than Einstein.  lol 

cool episode and it's good to know that Axl has a crew that can solve the real mystery:  the whereabouts  of Izzy!

• Haha 4

On 2/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, MaskingApathy said:

Some people are like, “You’re kidding me, right?” But he was like, “I’m in!” Whatever we asked for, he was like, “Great!” But it’s funny. A bunch of people get self-conscious about making silly noises, but not him.
Anyone who has ever listened to the Use Your Illusions albums would know this. :lol:

Cool article. Thanks for posting.
  • Like 4

What an awesome Scooby Doo and Shaggy and Axl Rose episode. Axl was in the whole thing and helped solve the mystery of the mud men and made the mystery machine killer!

I thought the whole episode was cute and funny. Just wish they could have played a GNR song while they road on the bikes, but I guess there was't really a song that could be played for the younger set. lol 

Anyway, I thought it was a very cool episode and Axl rocked!

• Like 4

On 2/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, MaskingApathy said:

These are that change perception, but aren't too fucking "Look at me" celebrity bullshit. Again, he sounds like a cool guy and I think the producer was taken off guard by him completely having read 30 years of Axl Rose is an asshole. 

• Like 3