Remembering Rock4Eva

ZoSoRose

I only met her online, but I've never met anyone as courageous as her. Even though life was particularly harsh on her, she never lost her sense of humor and there was never any bitterness. I'm sure she was an inspiration to many she met, both irl and online.

She spoke highly of you, @ZoSoRose, you were a dear friend to her. I hope she's at peace now.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2021 at 3:31 PM, ZoSoRose said:

@rock4eva

Rock4Eva was a poster I met on here many (for me) years ago. There is not a single person I have met who had gone through the personal strife she did, and to say she is an inspiration is an understatement. 

She was a big fan of Axl and Guns N' Roses, and we shared a love for the music. Axl's music made her feel closer to some of her loved ones. Putting that into perspective, I'd like to thank GNR and Axl for that. 

She hasn't posted in many years, and she was never particularly active, but she was still apart of our community and I'd feel weird if I didn't post something in her memory.

I am glad you got to hear the leaks and I hope you are at peace. Thank you for the memories.

so sad. My mom has a friend who lost her mom to covid last month and now her dad due to a heart condition. No doubt brought on from losing his wife.

She is in Mexico now with her family taking care of her dad and other family stuff. Just too sad and saying I'm sorry just doesn't seem enough.

3 hours ago, cineater said:

Can seem to let this go.  Did her husband die?  Her mother from NY died.  One of her kids was pretty sick.  She had an east coast/Hispanic accent.  I want to say lived in Florida and moved to like Tennessee.  They owned a business.

No, rock4eva was from Australia.

• Like 1