Favorite Studio Performance by Axl

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Those lyrics are only partially right, or close enough on the latter parts.

In the beginning of the song, Axl just makes sounds which he seems to do on a lot of CD era songs. "Oooooooooo.....oooooooooo" in a rhythmic fashion.  You can make it out on the party recording. He's not actually saying anything until the screaming part.

The version of the song where he sounds like he is saying words is a reconstruction from other material, and not from the song itself.

That's just my opinion. I'd love to be proven wrong! (Whenever this holy grail sees the light of day)

Axl is definitely (imo of course) singing "do you remember who did that to you?", then the line repeats and echoes. I have no idea where Evader is hearing stuff like "in fact we knew them, who wants to lose", there's nothing but "who would do that" followed by the "to you" echo in that section. The line "the rumors that their pushing through " is also literally not there.

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Axl is definitely (imo of course) singing "do you remember who did that to you?", then the line repeats and echoes.

That makes sense to me, I must have missed that and just assumed he kept saying "oooooooooo" etc. 

I hope the version we hear a little bit of leaks. Who knows what it will sound like if the current lineup touches it.

One in a Million is a good pick, I love the vocals there! I go with You're Crazy (lies) tho as it is so smoooth singing, have to go with KOHD actually, his voice is so pure and clear in it, I love it! And of course TWAT no need to tell anyone why! What I also like is the contrast between high and deep low vocals in Shackler's 

12 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I actually enjoy that album, for the most part. I'll admit I wouldn't own if it Axl wasn't on it though.

I enjoy the songs that feature Axl. He sounds better on all of them than he does on most of CD. His voice was so good in 2006-2007. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Arnuld said:

I enjoy the songs that feature Axl. He sounds better on all of them than he does on most of CD. His voice was so good in 2006-2007. 

I believe Axl was supposed to be on the subsequent Baz album to that, but it fell through for whatever reason.