Use Your Illusion DAT Cassette Tapes

11 hours ago, walter22 said:

http://www.troccolitm.com/ wanted section 

Is someone ready to leak them....or are you just asking after looking at Troccolis site?

I just noticed he was looking for the Welcome To The Videos with the misspelled Dead Horse - I used to have that!! Gave it away years ago for free. :facepalm:

Edited by DTJ80

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

Is someone ready to leak them....or are you just asking after looking at Troccolis site?

I just noticed he was looking for the Welcome To The Videos with the misspelled Dead Horse - I used to have that!! Gave it away years ago fo free. :facepalm:

The 'Monstrosity' promo CD single is in there too.....but that was a fake wasn't it? I thought someone just made that up? 

51 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Monstrosity is a real GN'R song.

I don't think the single was legit though.

I don't think it was- I was under the impression it was something created by Evader, using vocals from another song, cut up and forged together. 

I think both the song and the single were fakes. 

11 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I don't think it was- I was under the impression it was something created by Evader, using vocals from another song, cut up and forged together. 

I think both the song and the single were fakes. 

I never heard any listenable fake labeled as Monstrosity.

NAxk5s.jpg

A few had the above list nearly a decade before the village locker leaks, which verified a few of the above songs that were not known anywhere else before.

12 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I never heard any listenable fake labeled as Monstrosity.

NAxk5s.jpg

A few had the above list nearly a decade before the village locker leaks, which verified a few of the above songs that were not known anywhere else before.

Interesting. I did some searching and Evader has spoken about it- how he made it by using bits of 'Scraped' and that it is fake, as is the CD. 

That doesn't mean to say I suppose that there is a genuine track of that name, just that it has neither leaked or been made into a CD. 

I wonder if anyone else has any info on this? 

Edited by allwaystired

6 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Interesting. I did some searching and Evader has spoken about it- how he made it by using bits of 'Scraped' and that it is fake, as is the CD. 

That doesn't mean to say I suppose that there is a genuine track of that name, just that it has neither leaked or been made into a CD. 

I wonder if anyone else has any info on this? 

I didn't realize Evader made a fake with it. I'd be interested in hearing it. I love his work.

I don't have any info other than the title. I like to think it's Zodiac 13, but that's just a weird hunch. 

35 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I didn't realize Evader made a fake with it. I'd be interested in hearing it. I love his work.

I don't have any info other than the title. I like to think it's Zodiac 13, but that's just a weird hunch. 

Me neither actually. Just found him mentioning it elsewhere online. 

It could well be Zodiac 13. 

• Like 1