New Van Morrison

cineater

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I've never been a big fan of Van Morrison although I appreciate his vocal ability. But I love his "fuck you" attitude, like just putting the mic down on the stage and walking off.😄

He's Irish, don't fuck with him. :lol:

I like his stuff when I'm chilled out on a summer night on the back porch.  Does kind of all sound the same after a while but he has cool stuff to say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cineater said:

He's Irish, don't fuck with him. :lol:

I like his stuff when I'm chilled out on a summer night on the back porch.  Does kind of all sound the same after a while but he has cool stuff to say.

Interesting tidbit, Van and Jim Morrison did a duet of Gloria one night at the Whiskey. The Morrison Bros.😄

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I've never been a big fan of Van Morrison although I appreciate his vocal ability. But I love his "fuck you" attitude, like just putting the mic down on the stage and walking off.😄

He's a right cunt in the sense that I appreciate. :D Seen the guy live 3 times now and he's always stellar. Even when he's being a moody asshole. 

• Haha 1