Sealed Appetite LP help

GoBucky

Hi,

I recently bought a sealed US '87 cross cover of Appetite from a guy I trust emphatically and am having a little trouble finding what pressing it is. The other opened cross cover copy I have from '87 has the Stravinsky Brothers logo next to the name on the credits on the back cover, but this one does not. My '88 US press also has it. My '87 promo copy with the banned cover does not have the logo. When I looked on Discogs, it appears that every cross copy pressed in the US on the site has the logo. There is one pressing on there that doesn't have a picture of the back of the cover, so I can't tell if it's that one. Some copies from other countries also don't have the logo, but the bar code and everything on this one show that it's a US copy. Does anyone have an '87 cross cover that doesn't have the Stravinsky Brothers logo next to their name? The only other way I can find out is by checking the runout numbers but I'm going to crack this one open to check. Thanks in advance!

20210316_123040.jpg

20210316_123205.jpg