What Cartoon Should Axl Appear In Next?

What Cartoon Should Axl Appear In Next?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Axl now a full time cartoon celebrity guest, part time touring musician and retired recording artist, what cartoon should he appear in next? Lots of rockstars have been in the Simpsons - Aerosmith, U2, Chilis, Smashing Pumpkins, Kid rock etc, the list goes on. Would he be mocked in South Park or family guy? Should he stick to Kids tv like Rugrats and pokemon? Apologies for this subject, but there is nothing else going on in GnR world!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’d put him in Rick and Morty to make an episode about time travel so that CD wouldn’t have taken so long, or something on this topic. Or Family Guy. But then, they couldn’t ask him to voice himself, otherwise it couldn’t be proper mockery. 
Do you guys remember they mocked him in American Dad? His 2016 AC/DC looks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

I voted South Park. Did you guys see the episode where Stan's father brutally slits Winnie The Pooh's throat to appease the Chinese censors? Lmfao

Haven't seen that one, but sounds cool! Gonna watch!

I highly recommend the South Park episode that features Radiohead. It's definitely one of the most brutal episodes... it's just so sick! :D

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 8:13 AM, vloors said:

No more. We want a musician not a cartoon character. 

Sadly that ship has long since sailed. 

On 3/23/2021 at 10:32 AM, jamillos said:

I’d put him in Rick and Morty to make an episode about time travel so that CD wouldn’t have taken so long, or something on this topic. Or Family Guy. But then, they couldn’t ask him to voice himself, otherwise it couldn’t be proper mockery. 
Do you guys remember they mocked him in American Dad? His 2016 AC/DC looks. 

Is there a clip of this? would love to see it!

• 3 weeks later...