Are they ever going to play Think About You again

46 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I agree, I didn't even like the rest of the band in that clip. The Village mix was nearly perfect to me. Dreamy solo, cool intro that builds it up. Would be a decent album opener. 

You are correct, good sir! That fucking intro is what Guns is all about to me. The suspense to it kicking in after it leaked, I'll never forget that feeling, it was literally just before I got on the drink too, so it set the tone for the evening!!

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

You are correct, good sir! That fucking intro is what Guns is all about to me. The suspense to it kicking in after it leaked, I'll never forget that feeling, it was literally just before I got on the drink too, so it set the tone for the evening!!

I remember listening to it and Atlas (I had those two first) into the early AM after an evening of drinking with beautiful women.

A fond time, no doubt! 

Edit: It would have only been improved by me blowing my load into at least one of those ladies during the Hardschool guitar solo. Maybe next time!

Edited by Sweersa
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I remember listening to it and Atlas (I had those two first) into the early AM after an evening of drinking with beautiful women.

A fond time, no doubt! 

Edit: It would have only been improved by me blowing my load into at least one of those ladies during the Hardschool guitar solo. Maybe next time!

Haha!! Hey, there's always hope for when it's officially released, however those beautiful women may be in zimmers by then!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

A fond time, no doubt! 

You were playing a hazardous game playing unreleased CD era material, while trying to land some tail😄 that's next level stuff

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 5:44 PM, DTV88 said:

Everything Guns N’ Roses should be with Izzy too...

The longer this  band drags on like this the more apparent how much better things would and would have been with Izzy on board..  Imagine how good some of those 2016 where Axl still sounds pretty good would have been with Izzy?  

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

outside of pre troubadour doubt it but you know best! 

Yeah, in this case I do🤣🤣 they rehearsed with him several times and fans streamed from outside the venues. I can't remember all the times but Slane is one example, then there was Mexico, then there was the rehearsal of locomotive wherever thst was. He misses the majority of the soundchecks, but on NITL he went to more than a handful that were caught by fans.

Oh... that just feels so damn good. Get some aloe vera for those burns😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i saw 14 years with izzy in london 2012! 

My cousin worked security both London shows and didn't tell me til about 4 months later. Arsehole! Ha! The fact that he has seen Izzy do his thing and I haven't is disappointing

• Like 1