my new album Erased From Existence

Soooo....yeah. Enjoy. Anyone familiar with what I do I don;t need to explain it. If you have a spare 30 minutes to spend, give it a listen. Me, guitar and my vocals against the world.

https://jeffhill1.bandcamp.com/album/erased-from-existence-2

I also attempted an EPK for it but since I never done one before, I just let it fly. All pink and naked to the world XD

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Like 1

Great to see that all of this carry on around the globe hasn't effected your productivity! My Quarantine certainly fits the vibe of what a lot of people have experienced throughout this pandemic. Eerie in places, I could see this being the soundtrack to an independent horror movie or something - which wouldn't a bad shout at trying to make happen

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dean said:

Great to see that all of this carry on around the globe hasn't effected your productivity! My Quarantine certainly fits the vibe of what a lot of people have experienced throughout this pandemic. Eerie in places, I could see this being the soundtrack to an independent horror movie or something - which wouldn't a bad shout at trying to make happen

Not only that but my job as a housekeeper at a nursing home. I can't name the place cause of HIPAA but we we has patients that tested positive. In January we had an entire wing test positive so they all had to be moved and us housekeepers had to do what they call a "COVID clean" Meaning we had to suit up and go into those rooms and sweep, mop, and clean every single inch of those rooms. Each one would take two hours to do. And that's on top of the regular work we still had to do.

My Quarantine was written back in 2008/2009 and it's a true story of when I was hospitalized in a psych ward for 2 weeks. All of the lines of the lyrics pertained to what I experienced. Having them dope us up, go to group therapy meetings, and have a chaplin come in. And if you weren't all fucked up from the medications it would be so boring we all just walked the halls. Erased.. is the song that has to do with the pandemic. It's about someone who denied it until this character got it themself. That's the whole "I am a name, not a number"

As far as an independent horror movie, I may have told you before but I dunno, but I have been working on a, what I call, a psychedelic horror movie. Not with just the soundtrack but just about every other avenue. Nobody taught me, I just went ahead and figured it out. here is a trailer for it. I have about 70% of it done. it's just finding the time and location/other 2 main actors to finish it. I have friends of mine who want to be in it but just..."FUCK'S SAKE" are they ever draining. It always comes down to some kind of personal shit. So I may be cutting ties with them and getting some people with experience who don't confuse filmmaking and what needs to be done as far as acting goes with reality.

Here's a trailer for it. If you want I can post Episode 2. Every season of this will be around 60 minutes and it'll be 4 seasons long.

• Like 1