GNR issue Press Release: Fernando Lebeis released from management duties

He will now become a full-time band member, replacing Melissa Reese on keyboards.

Beta Lebeis, Del James, and Jarmo will fill in for Tracy & Roberta as the background band on the upcoming brand new "NITL II" Tour, where the band will present their biggest hits such as Sweet Child O' Mine or Welcome to the Jungle, plus songs from their newest album, Chinese Democracy. A rumour has been around saying that the band may open their gigs with It's So Easy, now including some guy named Alfred on acoustic guitar.
Stay tuned. 

1 minute ago, Tom2112 said:

Give it a rest Fernando.

1 thing they did. Cool. Well, they set put a lunatic to go around stripping youtube of all the live material, let him send threatening legal shit to the fan channels and even though they were requested by countless fans they refused to step in, feigning ignorance.  That's ONE thing. You can also say that they caused an unnintentional ripple effect by mismanaging the band from 2011-2014, meaning Guns stock dropped and Axl was left in a position of calling Slash or calling it a day. TB's great idea was to just milk SA forever. They had no idea how to resurect the brand.

They got handed a winning ticket when Axl said he wanted Slash's number. They were so ineffective they completely missed that Axl was open to talking to Slash. Their interest was to continue placating Axl and moving backwards instead of figuring out a logical next move to gain some forward momentum. All in all, clueless! And that's!! Why they are so unpopular. Well, also because Fernando comes online and trolls and condescends the fanbase while releasing small bits of info. AND if that's not bad enough, he does it through a really obscure method of reddit comment sections🤣 he's the manager of the band and that's! how he thinks he's suppposed to address the fanbase?? It's fucking laughable... 

Give me 1 good thing they've done. I'm all ears😄

It's not ALL their fault, but there's so much that is, and all of the above falls into that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

If you still don't know why fernandont isn't the right man for the job, then you must've been living under a rock

Please, enlighten me! Educate me! Who's AC/DC Manager? Who's Foo Fighter's Manager? Who's Metallica's Manager? Or U2's? Madonna's? I don't kown, let's seem Beyoncé.

Oh, right, it doesn't matter because they own their carrers, they take their decisions ans have the final says in everything, like GNR!

But if Fernando was American or European things would be a lot different for a lot of in this forum.

31 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You really should drop the 'racism/xenophobia' thing as it's trying to start a fire that really, really doesn't exist here. 

I'm not accusing you or anybody, but it is what it seems from my point of view and from things that I have experienced. And just to make it very very clear, racism and xenophobia are two very different things. I'm not talking about racism. Not at all! And for all things considered I am white!

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Please, enlighten me! Educate me! Who's AC/DC Manager? Who's Foo Fighter's Manager? Who's Metallica's Manager? Or U2's? Madonna's? I don't kown, let's seem Beyoncé.

Oh, right, it doesn't matter because they own their carrers, they take their decisions ans have the final says in everything, like GNR!

But if Fernando was American or European things would be a lot different for a lot of in this forum.

I'm not accusing you or anybody, but it is what it seems from my point of view and from thing that I have experienced.

Well, it certainly sounds like you're accusing people on here of racism....which is pretty outrageous. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Legendador said:

How stupid this can, could, should, would, must be?

Why does Fernando gets so much hate over here? Is he really the one to blame for the band's poor choices over the last 28 years?

Is he the one to blame for Slash or Duff leaving the band?

Is he the one to blame for the lost years?

Is he the one to blame for ChiDem to take 13 years to be done?

Is he the one to blame for the lack of tour?

Is he the one to blame for Axl's voice?

Is he the one to blame for Pittman, or Izzy's no show, or Adler once again being treated like shit?

Doc McGee, Merck, Doug Gouldstein, Alan Niven and Axl himself did much more damage to the band than Fernando, or Beta! They only have helped Axl.

Tell me one real thing that they have done wrong, or is it because they are not like you know, Americans, and "up to the job"?

yes he is responsible for all those points im glad u put the time in to organize them so wonderfully !

axl's little neighbor friend with a mystical mom that screens people through their vibe and scents 

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Well, it certainly sounds like you're accusing people on here of racism....which is pretty outrageous. 

Not racism! But even if you are white (as I am) and you are from Latin America (as I am) you end up being treated differently in the US or in Europe or in Russia and so on...

That's not racism... that's life, that's something you guys don't understand and that's something that hurts us as Brazilians (for example).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Even English being your native language your lack of text interpretation is outrageous! I am not, I'm just point out a fact, not a racist fact, since Fernando is white! But maybe, and pay attention, maybe a xenophobic fact, which maybe you don't understand and that you cannot be blammed for! But I'm trying, as a Brazilian, a white Brazilian, to explain, with respect, with manner, in a light way (not so light), but maybe annoyed by the way a lot of you guys talk about another Brazilian in this forum.

Maybe I'm right. maybe I'm wrong. I just think you guys bully too much sometimes.

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Legendador said:

Even English being your native language your lack of text interpretation is outrageous! I am not, I'm just point out a fact, not a racist fact, since Fernando is white! But maybe, and pay attention, maybe a xenophobic fact, that maybe you dont understand and that you cannot be blammed for! But I'm trying, as a Brazilian, a white Brazilian, to explain, with respect, with manner, in a light way (not so light), but maybe annoyed by the way a lot of you guys talk about another Brazilian in this forum.

Maybe I'm right. maybe I'm wrong. I just think you guys bully too much sometimes.

What utter shit. You do realise you aren't the only Brazilian who posts here right? 

Claiming that people's opinions of someone is based on their ethnic origin is the very definition of accusing someone of racism. 

And it's highly offensive to the people who post on here to make that suggestion. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Not racism! But even if you are white (as I am) and you are from Latin America (as I am) you end up being treated differently in the US or in Europe or in Russia and so on...

That's not racism... that's life, that's something you guys don't understand and that's something that hurts us as Brazilians (for example).

Look if it was an irish family, the criticm would be exactly the same. It has zero to do with skin colour, nationality or anything racial. It has everything to do with all the other things thst are mentioned. You can't cry racism when it's absolutely nothing do with the matter. Some people say "brazillian family took over management" no 1 this factual. No 2 if it was like I said an Irish family then that's what they'd say instead. 

I also appreciate that there are actual biases in other areas (unrelated to gnr) towards Brazillians, but it's just not applicable here.

• Like 2

Sorry guys, if anybody felt offended or felt that I called anybody a racist, it wasn't my intention. I didn't! I was just trying to point out a fact that sometimes some people goes too hard and to far on Fernando and to me as a Brazilian it is offensive as hell. It could be nice to exercise to be in someone's shoes, But one can only hope.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Look if it was an irish family, the criticm would be exactly the same. It has zero to do with skin colour, nationality or anything racial. It has everything to do with all the other things thst are mentioned. You can't cry racism when it's absolutely nothing do with the matter. Some people say "brazillian family took over management" no 1 this factual. No 2 if it was like I said an Irish family then that's what they'd say instead. 

I also appreciate that there are actual biases in other areas (unrelated to gnr) towards Brazillians, but it's just not applicable here.

Nah. It wasn't. Merck Mercuriadis destroyed, really destroyed what was left from the band, he helped to undermine Chinese Democracy and nobody talks about him! Stop talking about RACISM! WTF Do you think I'm black? Fernando is black? Beta is black? Did you know we consider ourselves white? We are not talking about colour? Or race? There's no racism involved in this discussion and this is the problem! There are black Brazilians, there are white Brazilians, there are Latino Brazilians, there are Japanese Brazilians, there are Ginger Brazilians. This discussion whas never about race or racism!

• Like 1

Just now, Legendador said:

Nah. It wasn't. Merck Mercuriadis destroyed, really destroyed what was left from the band, he helped to undermine Chinese Democracy and nobody talks about him! Stop talking about RACISM! WTF Do you think I'm black? Fernando is black? Beta is black? Did you know we consider ourselves white? We are not talking about colour? Or race? There's no racism involved in this discussion and this is the problem! There are black Brazilians, there are white Brazilians, there are Latino Brazilians, there are Japanese Brazilians, there are Ginger Brazilians. This discussion whas never about race or racism!

Don't forget the German Argentines :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Legendador said:

lol. 

13 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

What utter shit. You do realise you aren't the only Brazilian who posts here right? 

Claiming that people's opinions of someone is based on their ethnic origin is the very definition of accusing someone of racism. 

And it's highly offensive to the people who post on here to make that suggestion. 

WHAT??? You have just twisted my words in the most evil kind of way, like you didn't pay attention to a word that wrote and I know that I made myself very clear andI wasn't attacking you! My man, I'm done. This wasn's the purpose of this post.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Sorry guys, if anybody felt offended or felt that I called anybody a racist, it wasn't my intention. I didn't! I was just trying to point out a fact that sometimes some people goes too hard and to far on Fernando and to me as a Brazilian it is offensive as hell. It could be nice to exercise to be in someone's shoes, But one can only hope.

What an odd, world you must live in, where you feel people on a forum discussing a band manager is a personal insult to you and the country you live in. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1