GNR issue Press Release: Fernando Lebeis released from management duties

Just now, Beto 22 said:

NITL made half a Billion dollars only in tickets sold... If you include merch and sponsors could get easily to 700 millions . 

I don't think anyone in the organization is embarassed by anything or anyone right now... 

Yeah, if all you value is money. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, if all you value is money. 

Well, I dont see Slash , Duff and Axl ashamed of anything or anyone... I don't see any movement or behaviour that makes that plausible...

The only mixed reaction of the entire tour was Slash being evasive about Frank... What changed fast and Slash started to be more friendly to Frank afterwards.

So... 

Just now, Beto 22 said:

Well, I dont see Slash , Duff and Axl ashamed of anything or anyone... I don't see any movement or behaviour that makes that plausible...

The only mixed reaction of the entire tour was Slash being evasive about Frank... What changed fast and Slash started to be more friendly to Frank afterwards.

So... 

I don't see any movement or behavior from them at all, making it impossible to know. 

17 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

They make money outside of GNR, not the millions they get from NITL, but neither of them were hurting for cash. Axl remortgaged his house several times before the reunion.

Well... Duff has to give some of his income to Slash... Is pretty well known that Slash wasn't the most reliable finacially after his divorce...

And Axl did all this actions before 2008. Made plenty of successful tours after that... Although had to pay a  lot to former A-List managers that couldn't do anything to help release new music or promote the band

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I don't see any movement or behavior from them at all, making it impossible to know. 

Exactly

Just now, Beto 22 said:

Well... Duff has to give some of his income to Slash... Is pretty well known that Slash wasn't the most reliable finacially after his divorce...

And Axl did all this actions before 2008. Made plenty of successful tours after that... Although had to pay a  lot to former A-List managers that couldn't do anything to help release new music or promote the band

Duff has to give Slash money? What for? 

Do I detect a (not so subtle) agenda going on here with the managers comment? 

1 hour ago, Beto 22 said:

NITL made half a Billion dollars only in tickets sold... If you include merch and sponsors could get easily to 700 millions . 

I don't think anyone in the organization is embarassed by anything or anyone right now... 

Axl has to give 80% of his earnings to the TB cult so he probably is quite a loss on how to free himself from them and nobody can get to him as far as an intervention is concerned, the rest of his earnings are given to him as a stipend for his basic needs which are neither positive or good 

For instance what if Izzy demanded one on one time with Axl? It couldn't happen. 

24 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

a chick who went from scrubbing Axls toilets to managing GNR has gotta be the biggest rags to riches story of all time 

It's the American Dream, right? Americans are supposedly very proud of the fact that anyone can rise from humble beginnings to achieve great success and wealth over there. Funny though that when it comes to Beta most people here seem to resent what she has achieved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It's the American Dream, right? Americans are supposedly very proud of the fact that anyone can rise from humble beginnings to achieve great success and wealth over there. Funny though that when it comes to Beta most people here seem to resent what she has achieved.

brainwashing a rock star with new age BS whom is already mentally fragile and "supporting" him while taking charge of his riches is not exactly a rags to riches story

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Beto 22 said:

Lol, I think you may have been believing so called 'insiders' 

Who said Slash wasn't 'reliable financially' after the divorce? He got rid of the biggest financial drain-Perla

3 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

brainwashing a rock star with new age BS whom is already mentally fragile and "supporting" him while taking charge of his riches is not exactly a rags to riches story

That wasn't TB. That was Sharon Maynard(yoda) and her husband

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Lol, I think you may have been believing so called 'insiders' 

Who said Slash wasn't 'reliable financially' after the divorce? He got rid of the biggest financial drain-Perla

The same insiders that told you that Axl wasn't... 

8 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

Tell me more please.

It's in the following link. The data about the remortgages, though, are about the period before 2007. So if it was only a financial issue for Axl, he would have done the reunion much earlier.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Duff has to give Slash money? What for? 

Do I detect a (not so subtle) agenda going on here with the managers comment? 

No, its a fact... What the so called A-List Managers GNR had after Goldstein did to release new music and or promote the band?

1 hour ago, Beto 22 said:

Nothing else then unconfirmed rumors claimed by haters. You ain't better then these people by spreading unreliable bullshit like that without any evidence. Don't say you knew it was just a rumor but now you know it. 😏

• Like 1