GNR issue Press Release: Fernando Lebeis released from management duties

Just now, Free Bird said:

Nothing else then unconfirmed rumors claimed by haters. You ain't better then these people by spreading unreliable bullshit like that without any evidence. Don't say you knew it was just a rumor but now you know it. 😏

Yeah, you're right I forgot to write supposedly... Just is supposedly Axl had financial and were done before the reunion... 

As supposedly Axl, Slash or Duff are ashamed by TB management

Just now, Beto 22 said:

No, its a fact... What the so called A-List Managers GNR had after Goldstein did to release new music and or promote the band?

"Although had to pay a  lot to former A-List managers that couldn't do anything to help release new music or promote the band" - suggests to me you may have a bit of an agenda. It's the way you're wording it. 

So, tell us all more about why "Duff has to give some of his income to Slash" please. Otherwise you might, you know, be accused of spreading unsubstantiated nonsense with no evidence. 

Edited by allwaystired

28 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

"Although had to pay a  lot to former A-List managers that couldn't do anything to help release new music or promote the band" - suggests to me you may have a bit of an agenda. It's the way you're wording it. 

So, tell us all more about why "Duff has to give some of his income to Slash" please. Otherwise you might, you know, be accused of spreading unsubstantiated nonsense with no evidence. 

After you tell me about  Axl "were hurting for cash"  and what's your agenda?

One last shot on your claim that Duff has to pay Slash money then, before we write it off as you spreading bullshit for.....well, I'm not entirely sure what you get from it. 

So.....for the fourth time of asking, why does Duff have to make regular payments to Slash? 

Edited by allwaystired

Just now, allwaystired said:

I think I must be to be honest to be trying to get a clear troll to provide even a shred of evidence for wild, made up claims about band members. 

Good luck. 

Wow... You must be proud!!!  Good luck to you too in your endeavours 

3 hours ago, Beto 22 said:

Yeah, you're right I forgot to write supposedly... Just is supposedly Axl had financial and were done before the reunion... 

As supposedly Axl, Slash or Duff are ashamed by TB management

I don’t know about any of this and I don’t pretend to know. 

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Children, please. 

Slash needs all he can get after Perla cleaned him out. 

Duff is simply making donations to keep up his friend and business partner's luxurious lifestyle afloat. 

And they told you? Otherwise, who's your reliable source?

First of all, Perla didn't clean Slash out. The amount of payments were Slash's offer to move on with the divorce.

Don't you think he knows his financial strengths?

Who would offer something that he can't afford? I think he's smart enough to know that GNR could implode anytime and he has to keep paying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

And they told you? Otherwise, who's your reliable source?

First of all, Perla didn't clean Slash out. The amount of payments were Slash's offer to move on with the divorce.

Don't you think he knows his financial strengths?

Who would offer something that he can't afford? I think he's smart enough to know that GNR could implode anytime and he has to keep paying.

Probably a cultural/language barrier thing, but I was being sarcastic/joking. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Probably a cultural/language barrier thing, but I was being sarcastic/joking. 

Probably. But it could also be all that crazy shit by various people I've had to read on this board. Especially without the use of smileys, it's difficult sometimes to make out which post is for real and which one is sarcastic. No offense. 

20 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Probably. But it could also be all that crazy shit by various people I've had to read on this board. Especially without the use of smileys, it's difficult sometimes to make out which post is for real and which one is sarcastic. No offense. 

No worries! I should have used a smiley to help convey. 

Peace.

Having kids and being divorced is expensive so I’d assume that Axl is probably the one doing the best financially (no children or divorces that we know of) not to mention that he probably earns more from gnr than anyone else, I think litigation is a big part of being a celebrity of any kind so they have probably all had financial issues at different times