DMX Overdose. Little brain activity reported

vloors

I don’t know who this person is but nevertheless I am sorry to hear this and I hope he pulls through. That being said, if it’s true that his brain stopped receiving oxygen for 30 whole minutes, then my guess is that, even if he were to survive, he would most likely be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life, like Michael Schumacher.

16 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I don’t know who this person is but nevertheless I am sorry to hear this and I hope he pulls through. That being said, if it’s true that his brain stopped receiving oxygen for 30 whole minutes, then my guess is that, even if he were to survive, he would most likely be in a vegetative state for the rest of his life, like Michael Schumacher.

Yeah thats right.

If I had the same happen to me I would rather be euthanised.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well DMX is dead now. Such a waste. I just can't feel badly for someone who has a drug problem and does nothing to help himself. 

It's his family who will suffer from his death. I hope he had a will otherwise that will be another burden on those left behind.

That's the nature of addiction, it's a bitch.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:42 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well DMX is dead now. Such a waste. I just can't feel badly for someone who has a drug problem and does nothing to help himself. 

It's his family who will suffer from his death. I hope he had a will otherwise that will be another burden on those left behind.

I have to say this is one of the most heartless, thoughtless posts I've seen on this forum in quite some time. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 5:42 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

He had a drug problem and was in and out of rehabs the last 20 years trying to deal with his addictions. Its not like he was doing nothing about it. Being addicted is not something some people can easily switch on and off and it can take years of treatment.

• Thanks 1