Prince Philip (the Queen's husband) Has Died

AtariLegend

Sad news for The Queen. Whatever you think about royalty this marks the beginning of the end of an era for the UK and remaining Commonwealth. When The Queen goes too it will have quite a significant impact I think. Most people have no living memory of anything other than QE2 as head of state.

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

1 more year he would have gotten a letter from The Mrs 

Only a couple of months really. I think his 100th birthday would have been June/July.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, downzy said:

I’m not a fan or admirer of the royal family but I must admit the man had a hell of run.

Now, who to blame for Phillip’s death...

Good thing Fox and Friends are on it:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and-friends-inevitably-blames-harry-and-meghan-for-prince-philips-death?ref=home

Imagine being blamed for a seriously ill 99 yr old dying. Bonkers! 

It was quite amazing he survived the heart surgery a couple of months back.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Imagine being blamed for a seriously ill 99 yr old dying. Bonkers! 

It was quite amazing he survived the heart surgery a couple of months back.

Which part is most bonkers?  

"A Fox & Friends host linked Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to the death of Prince Philip just minutes after the announcement by Buckingham Palace, saying their recent public comments had “evidently” added to the 99-year-old’s “stress”

Between the accusations brought up in the interview (don't ask, I didn't watch it), I can see how that might cause a person additional unwelcome stress, which certainly didn't improve his health.  Seems like a reasonable conclusion

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fox-and-friends-prince-phillip-b1829096.html

I'm sure hearing a non-Brit talk about Brit business is about as welcome as a Canadian talk about America (it's not, Canada can fuck off)- so I'll just leave it at that.

58 minutes ago, downzy said:

I’m not a fan or admirer of the royal family but I must admit the man had a hell of run.

Now, who to blame for Phillip’s death...

Good thing Fox and Friends are on it:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-and-friends-inevitably-blames-harry-and-meghan-for-prince-philips-death?ref=home

He'll be getting shitfaced on ghost Gin with the Queen Mother and planning to haunt those two cunts! :lol: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Spike Killer said:

"A Fox & Friends host linked Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to the death of Prince Philip just minutes after the announcement by Buckingham Palace, saying their recent public comments had “evidently” added to the 99-year-old’s “stress”

Between the accusations brought up in the interview (don't ask, I didn't watch it), I can see how that might cause a person additional unwelcome stress, which certainly didn't improve his health.  Seems like a reasonable conclusion

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fox-and-friends-prince-phillip-b1829096.html

I'm sure hearing a non-Brit talk about Brit business is about as welcome as a Canadian talk about America (it's not, Canada can fuck off)- so I'll just leave it at that.

The man was 99 years old; had been in an out of hospital for the past two years, and reports showed his health was in decline for a long time.

But an interview with his grandson is the thing that did him him.  You can't be serious.

As for Canadians talking about America, you have a point.  Considering Americans and the country itself never talks or involves itself in the politics of other countries, non-Americans should never do the same about the land of the free... :jerkoff:

58 minutes ago, downzy said:

The man was 99 years old; had been in an out of hospital for the past two years, and reports showed his health was in decline for a long time.

But an interview with his grandson is the thing that did him him.  You can't be serious.

As for Canadians talking about America, you have a point.  Considering Americans and the country itself never talks or involves itself in the politics of other countries, non-Americans should never do the same about the land of the free... :jerkoff:

I'm not saying it did him in at all. I don't think the Fox and Friends did either but let's go with the narrative.  I don't care.

I've seen less evidence contribute to the Covid-19 death statistics.  I swear not all my jokes involve making light of the past year.  I'm not positive though.

I'm with you brother.  That's not my call.  You'll have to bark up another tree.

Edited by Spike Killer

2 hours ago, Spike Killer said:

Well for that matter, lets blame Wallis Simpson and King Edward VIII for the death of King George VI :rolleyes:

Ignore Fox News

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Well for that matter, lets blame Wallis Simpson and King Edward VIII for the death of King George VI :rolleyes:

Ignore Fox News

The Queen Mother actually blamed both of them for his death till her dying day. Luckily she was generally soaked in gin and generally being a hideous racist so nobody paid much attention. 

11 hours ago, Dazey said:

The Queen Mother actually blamed both of them for his death till her dying day. Luckily she was generally soaked in gin and generally being a hideous racist so nobody paid much attention. 

That's why I brought it up ;) There will always be someone looking for a scapegoat. Remember when Princess Diana die? The whole world was the scapegoat  :shrugs:

4 hours ago, Padme said:

She could also abdicate. But what are the odds? :unsure:

Zero. From my understanding, she's always viewed this as a job for life, regardless of if it suited her personal preferences (according to The Crown, it hasn't). 

Prince Charles has carried out royal engagements on her behalf for several years. My mum met him once. 

5 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Zero. From my understanding, she's always viewed this as a job for life, regardless of if it suited her personal preferences (according to The Crown, it hasn't).

Well you can hardly have “anal” in the job description can you? :lol: