Guns N' Roses live at the Whisky a Go Go April, 5th 1986 - Leaked Clips. NO LINKS!! no asking for links.

10 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

Nice to see Izzy actually enjoying himself

Seems curious Axl's parents watching the show, I thought he was still at odds with them at this point

He kind of reconnected with them after the band was signed. It seems he made efforts to be "accepted" by his stepfather until about 1989-1990. Then his relationship with them broke up around late 1990-1991.

13 hours ago, agustingloger said:

I hate this band and this forum too. You spend all day throwing shit to the band but then You won't share a fucking link. I don't get it

Did you not read? If the link gets posted, the video gets TAKEN DOWN by GNRs minions who want to spend time of their life watching this forum for things to take down, and then no one can watch it. I know it's sad how the internet is a place where a sad lowlife can ruin it for everyone, when in real life those guys can just be ignored. I posted a link to a GNR performance here that was on Youtube since like 2011, and a day later it was off Youtube.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Did you not read? If the link gets posted, the video gets TAKEN DOWN by GNRs minions who want to spend time of their life watching this forum for things to take down, and then no one can watch it. I know it's sad how the internet is a place where a sad lowlife can ruin it for everyone, when in real life those guys can just be ignored. I posted a link to a GNR performance here that was on Youtube since like 2011, and a day later it was off Youtube.

that's how GNR fanbase works in the last couple of years. of course these repressions didn't really change much, it's just things are not happening in the public, but more lower under the radar. it's kind of better, because no assholes are interfering in that.

On 4/11/2021 at 1:47 PM, anchel2 said:

what's the name of the song they're playing with the sax player?

Anything Goes

On 4/11/2021 at 9:00 PM, Kelmi said:

Wonder if this video was shot by Marc Canter? Who else could it be since the filmer was allowed backstage as seen at the end of the video. I really enjoyed the video and thought that the video/audio quality is enjoyable. Raw and some would say average but still.. a piece of history.

I'd guess so.

2 minutes ago, something.always said:

Why does anyone really care about this? 35 years ago, a long gone era, never to be again. This shit is worthless and useless to anyone not stuck in the past.

So you only like current things? At what point does shit become worth something and useful? 

Does this theory only work with music? 

interesting point of view:question:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

So you only like current things? At what point does shit become worth something and useful? 

Does this theory only work with music? 

interesting point of view:question:

The guy who originally posted the clips wants to trade them for something else. A 1986 show would be cool to see, but as far as "value" it's not worth much. It's "worthless" in comparison to unheard songs or UYI pro-shots, etc.

I hope the full show leaks, though.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2021 at 12:32 AM, agustingloger said:

I hate this band and this forum too. You spend all day throwing shit to the band but then You won't share a fucking link. I don't get it

Doesnt take much effort getting on and searching youtube mate

On 4/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, Nice Boy said:

Quality looks and sounds really good considering 86 ! Loads of songs too. 

It's real easy to find that footage btw, no need to ask for a link at all

Must be taken down because I can’t find it on YouTube :(

On 4/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, Nice Boy said:

Quality looks and sounds really good considering 86 ! Loads of songs too. 

It's real easy to find that footage btw, no need to ask for a link at all

Must be taken down because I can’t find it on YouTube :(

49 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The guy who originally posted the clips wants to trade them for something else. A 1986 show would be cool to see, but as far as "value" it's not worth much. It's "worthless" in comparison to unheard songs or UYI pro-shots, etc.

GNR has the worst hoarders (including the lead singer).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Theres quite a few 86 shows out there already.

Roxy, troubadour, music machine, fenders long beach, the central, might have missed some others

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Posted on a forum dedicated to a band who peaked 30 years ago, that is like Axl Rose complaining that his dinner guests arrived 2 hours late lol

No idea why his even here. Does he realise gnrs last release was 13 years ago lol. Even if his a CD fanboy that era is long gone too. 

But yes lets ignore all the previous albums, performances and lineups and focus on today.

Lets just listen to Frank, 4tus and melissa and those other 3 oldies perform the 35 year old songs and ignore all history.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

couldn't find shit if someone would like to chat regarding the band and this era feel free to DM me as to not litter this thread with too much nostalgia 

Someone should clear their inbox once in a while...