Jump to content

Pentagon microchip implants.


Are you fine with being implanted with microchips?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, I wouldn't want the Pentagon to microchip me or my loved ones (they are the US military and has no business doing anything to us); no, I don't trust the Pentagon (they are the US military); and no

Nah.

Can I just point out that vaccines are typically drawn from multi dose vials so how do you make sure only one microchip goes in each shot? Imagine if your doctor draws up all the chips in the vial in

No, I wouldn't want the Pentagon to microchip me or my loved ones (they are the US military and has no business doing anything to us); no, I don't trust the Pentagon (they are the US military); and no, I don't think it is crazy to criticize the Pentagon (they are the US military) - but I do find it crazy to think that the current Covid-19 vaccines contain microchips.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, I wouldn't want the Pentagon to microchip me or my loved ones (they are the US military and has no business doing anything to us); no, I don't trust the Pentagon (they are the US military); and no, I don't think it is crazy to criticize the Pentagon (they are the US military) - but I do find it crazy to think that the current Covid-19 vaccines contain microchips.

Well, they don't care - if they want to, then given the chance, they will. That is the kind of psychos we're dealing with. Hence the suspicion and paranoia.

As for the vaccines containing microchips let me be clear I don't think that I know they already contain microchips but I do know that they could, it's within the realm of possibility. I'm not an anti-vaxxor my rationale is simply wait and see because I do not trust big pharma, I do not trust the Pentagon, I do not trust the American government etc and I do not desire to be a guinea pig for medical firsts(historically a very bad idea) especially when the virus isn't down here in NZ.

Also, can you explain why Bill Gates, the cunt programmer businessman who stole DOS and runs trivial shit like Xbox, is talking with authority to the entire world about global population control and vaccinations?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

As for the vaccines containing microchips let me be clear I don't think that I know they already contain microchips but I do know that they could, it's within the realm of possibility. I'm not an anti-vaxxor my rationale is simply wait and see because I do not trust big pharma, I do not trust the Pentagon, I do not trust the American government etc and I do not desire to be a guinea pig for medical firsts(historically a very bad idea) especially when the virus isn't down here in NZ.

This isn't a medical first - it is just another vaccine. As a citizen of New Zealand I am sure you have already received many different vaccines in your life. Why is the Covid-19 vaccine any different? 

As for whether vaccines can contain microchips. Firs off, the syringes are too small, I am sure. These are not the same type of syringes used to chip your dog. These are small-tipped syringes used to inject liquid. Very different. Secondly, it is unclear how the Pentagon could somehow get the hundreds of companies involved in Covid-19 development and manufacture in on this huge conspiracy. Thirdly, the vaccines are routinely tested after market approval, like every batch that is made, and the presence of microchips inside the vaccines would be quickly noticed. Fourthly, insoluble particles in the vaccines would likely be observed by the thousands of nurses and medical personnel who are now busy vaccinating millions of people world-wide. And lastly, why would the US military take the chance of such a global, sinister project knowing they would very quickly be caught out resulting in the rest of the world turning their backs to the US, for what purpose?

No, this is proper tinfoil hat territory. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This isn't a medical first - it is just another vaccine. As a citizen of New Zealand I am sure you have already received many different vaccines in your life. Why is the Covid-19 vaccine any different? 

As for whether vaccines can contain microchips. Firs off, the syringes are too small, I am sure. These are not the same type of syringes used to chip your dog. These are small-tipped syringes used to inject liquid. Very different. Secondly, it is unclear how the Pentagon could somehow get the hundreds of companies involved in Covid-19 development and manufacture in on this huge conspiracy. Thirdly, the vaccines are routinely tested after market approval, like every batch that is made, and the presence of microchips inside the vaccines would be quickly noticed. Fourthly, insoluble particles in the vaccines would likely be observed by the thousands of nurses and medical personnel who are now busy vaccinating millions of people world-wide. And lastly, why would the US military take the chance of such a global, sinister project knowing they would very quickly be caught out resulting in the rest of the world turning their backs to the US, for what purpose?

No, this is proper tinfoil hat territory. 

Hold on a second. You're saying you think the mRNA vaccines are nothing new, just regular vaccines?

Yes, as I said I'm not an anti-vaxxer I've had shots before. The difference is the context and surrounding mystery.

You being sure the syringes being used are too small for the Pentagon's secret microchip plans isn't reassuring.

'If' getting the hundreds of companies involved was a requirement they'd probably do it similarly to how they do other projects like PRISM where they have the worlds tech companies monitoring everyone for them - a reality that is still scoffed at even after being proven.

This is secretive Pentagon technology you have no way of knowing the testing phase(which if this situation is real they could be controlling anyway) would detect these microchips.

The everyday nurses and doctors administering vaccinations may not notice the presence of microchips because if present they'd be very, very small also they wouldn't be looking for such a thing because the mere notion is 'crazy tinfoil conspiracy stuff' - even though the fucking Pentagon has just admitted to a secretive global microchip program.

It's not entirely accurate to describe the Pentagon's goings on as "US military" they're their own thing so it's impossible to say. Your assumption they'd be very quickly caught out is merely an assumption.

Edited by Oldest Goat
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Hold on a second. You're saying you think the mRNA vaccines are nothing new, just regular vaccines?

Yes, as I said I'm not an anti-vaxxer I've had shots before. The difference is the context and surrounding mystery.

You being sure the syringes being used are too small for the Pentagon's secret microchip plans isn't reassuring.

'If' getting the hundreds of companies involved was a requirement they'd probably do it similarly to how they do other projects like PRISM where they have the worlds tech companies monitoring everyone for them - a reality that is still scoffed at even after being proven.

This is secretive Pentagon technology you have no way of knowing the testing phase(which if this situation is real they could be controlling anyway) would detect these microchips.

The everyday nurses and doctors administering vaccinations may not notice the presence of microchips because if present they'd be very, very small also they wouldn't be looking for such a thing because the mere notion is 'crazy tinfoil conspiracy stuff' - even though the fucking Pentagon has just admitted to a secretive global microchip program.

It's not entirely accurate to describe the Pentagon's goings on as "US military" they're their own thing so it's impossible to say. Your assumption they'd be very quickly caught out is merely an assumption.

Some of the Covid-19 vaccines are based on a new mRNA technology, some are not. We are still just talking about vaccines. And why does it matter if the vaccines are based on RNAs or not? Why would that make it more likely that they also contain microchips? 

What context and mystery has suddenly made you into a conspiracy theorist re: Covid-19 vaccines?

I happen to know many of the companies involved in Covid-19 vaccine and development - and no, they are not part of some US' conspiracy to inject microchips into the global population. Jeez. Oh no, now you probably believe I am part of the conspiracy, too! :lol:

It is not merely an assumption to say they would get quickly caught; vaccines are being thoroughly controlled and assessed through various analytical methods including filtration, MS, HPLC, etc. There is simply no way they could contain microchips without this being known immediately by any of the hundreds of companies and research groups around the world who are involved in quality control and post-market analyses of the various vaccines that are currently in development or already on the market unless you also believe all of them are in on the conspiracy. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

This isn't a medical first - it is just another vaccine. As a citizen of New Zealand I am sure you have already received many different vaccines in your life. Why is the Covid-19 vaccine any different? 

As for whether vaccines can contain microchips. Firs off, the syringes are too small, I am sure. These are not the same type of syringes used to chip your dog. These are small-tipped syringes used to inject liquid. Very different. Secondly, it is unclear how the Pentagon could somehow get the hundreds of companies involved in Covid-19 development and manufacture in on this huge conspiracy. Thirdly, the vaccines are routinely tested after market approval, like every batch that is made, and the presence of microchips inside the vaccines would be quickly noticed. Fourthly, insoluble particles in the vaccines would likely be observed by the thousands of nurses and medical personnel who are now busy vaccinating millions of people world-wide. And lastly, why would the US military take the chance of such a global, sinister project knowing they would very quickly be caught out resulting in the rest of the world turning their backs to the US, for what purpose?

No, this is proper tinfoil hat territory. 

Can I just point out that vaccines are typically drawn from multi dose vials so how do you make sure only one microchip goes in each shot? Imagine if your doctor draws up all the chips in the vial in the first dose and you end up walking around with 5 of the cunts in you and the next fella gets off with none. :lol: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gracii Guns said:

Microchips aren't necessary when there's all the information to track us already in our phones. 

There’s more than enough to track me in my farts if I’ve had a hearty breakfast. :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I don't give a shit. I have nothing to hide and my life is a bore.

If they want to waste money on tracking me go for it!

Mindblowingly stupid on multiple levels. Actually incredible. We are a doomed ape civilization lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Microchips aren't necessary when there's all the information to track us already in our phones. 

These psychos don't think tracking all our phones and other devices is enough I guess. This is probably going to be the new 'normal'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Some of the Covid-19 vaccines are based on a new mRNA technology, some are not. We are still just talking about vaccines. And why does it matter if the vaccines are based on RNAs or not? Why would that make it more likely that they also contain microchips? 

What context and mystery has suddenly made you into a conspiracy theorist re: Covid-19 vaccines?

I happen to know many of the companies involved in Covid-19 vaccine and development - and no, they are not part of some US' conspiracy to inject microchips into the global population. Jeez. Oh no, now you probably believe I am part of the conspiracy, too! :lol:

It is not merely an assumption to say they would get quickly caught; vaccines are being thoroughly controlled and assessed through various analytical methods including filtration, MS, HPLC, etc. There is simply no way they could contain microchips without this being known immediately by any of the hundreds of companies and research groups around the world who are involved in quality control and post-market analyses of the various vaccines that are currently in development or already on the market unless you also believe all of them are in on the conspiracy. 

 

Obviously I was talking about the ones that are new when I was talking about the ones that are new. It's like pulling teeth with you sometimes mate and you're doing it deliberately.

The dismissive terminology of 'conspiracy theorist' you use was created by the CIA to dismiss those questioning the JFK assassination. This is a fact, there's declassified CIA documents proudly stating this. It's irritating that I'm very clear about what I say and waste my time clarifying what is fact and what is suspicions to consider and you come at me with this lowbrow tehehe conspiracy hats of tinfoil bullshit.

Oh really you know what companies are and aren't involved with the Pentagon's goings on what they are and aren't capable of to the point that it shouldn't be questioned? And you have the audacity to call me a conspiracy theorist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Obviously I was talking about the ones that are new when I was talking about the ones that are new. It's like pulling teeth with you sometimes mate and you're doing it deliberately.

The dismissive terminology of 'conspiracy theorist' you use was created by the CIA to dismiss those questioning the JFK assassination. This is a fact, there's declassified CIA documents proudly stating this. It's irritating that I'm very clear about what I say and waste my time clarifying what is fact and what is suspicions to consider and you come at me with this lowbrow tehehe conspiracy hats of tinfoil bullshit.

Oh really you know what companies are and aren't involved with the Pentagon's goings on what they are and aren't capable of to the point that it shouldn't be questioned? And you have the audacity to call me a conspiracy theorist.

I know what global companies - from small biotechs to large pharma - are involved in vaccine development and production. I know they come from different countries, including countries not considered strong allies to USA, like Russia and China, and that their ownership structure includes both private and publicly traded. I know how far-fetched it is that the US military should somehow be able to control these to the extent that dozens of different vaccines in-development and already approved, now contain microchips. It suggests a conspiracy on a scale unprecedented and it is really inconceivable that any country's government would be able to conduct such a cover up on a massive, global scale, that involves somehow getting thousands of people, from investors, company owners, company scientists, politicians, lab technicians, to be "in" on the conspiracy. 

I also question that the US military, or Pentagon, would find the risks of even attempting this - considering the fact that it would inevitably be known, and likely very quickly at the stage where they just attempted to gain control over the horde of people they would need to somehow silence - worth whatever value the would get from it is successful.  

I am still curious about what context and mystery has suddenly made you into a conspiracy theorist re: Covid-19 vaccines? And I don't mean to you that term dismissively; but let's be real here, you are advocating for a massive conspiracy directed by the Pentagon, and you are presenting this as a theory. What term would you prefer for anyone believing in this theory?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I know what global companies - from small biotechs to large pharma - are involved in vaccine development and production. I know they come from different countries, including countries not considered strong allies to USA, like Russia and China, and that their ownership structure includes both private and publicly traded. I know how far-fetched it is that the US military should somehow be able to control these to the extent that dozens of different vaccines in-development and already approved, now contain microchips. It suggests a conspiracy on a scale unprecedented and it is really inconceivable that any country's government would be able to conduct such a cover up on a massive, global scale, that involves somehow getting thousands of people, from investors, company owners, company scientists, politicians, lab technicians, to be "in" on the conspiracy. 

I also question that the US military, or Pentagon, would find the risks of even attempting this - considering the fact that it would inevitably be known, and likely very quickly at the stage where they just attempted to gain control over the horde of people they would need to somehow silence - worth whatever value the would get from it is successful.  

I am still curious about what context and mystery has suddenly made you into a conspiracy theorist re: Covid-19 vaccines? And I don't mean to you that term dismissively; but let's be real here, you are advocating for a massive conspiracy directed by the Pentagon, and you are presenting this as a theory. What term would you prefer for anyone believing in this theory?

I hear about how fucked up with covid you all are in the rest of the world, the blood clots, the mRNA which seems scary to an already paranoid scientific laymen like me, the Pentagon announcing their foray into global microchipping which is massively concerning and relevant regardless of the vaccines. This sort of thing disturbs me. So I vent about this kind of thing on here - and I do listen believe it or not I'm not rocking back and forth wearing tinfoil - because I have the good sense to not rant about this sort of thing in real life.

I've already been clear and stated I don't think that I know microchips are in the vaccines just that the possibility concerns me and in light of the tone of the situation I will wait. I see where you're coming from but we'll just have to agree to disagree on certain matters like trusting big pharma, I don't trust them and for good reason too. I should learn to care less tbh on a civilization level we are fucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I've already been clear and stated I don't think that I know microchips are in the vaccines just that the possibility concerns me

It concerns me, too. I just don't see it being possible to add microchips into vaccines without this getting out. So I wouldn't worry. 

And I haven't said I trust big pharma. I mean, I don't distrust them more than any other large organization. I just find the possibility of some large alliance between Pentagon and numerous companies all over the world, very plausible. And I don't find it plausible that even if such a sinister alliance were to happen, that microchips in vaccines wouldn't be found by any of the thousands of people working with the vaccines as part of controlling production batches (performed by third parties) and administering the vaccines. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It concerns me, too. I just don't see it being possible to add microchips into vaccines without this getting out. So I wouldn't worry. 

And I haven't said I trust big pharma. I mean, I don't distrust them more than any other large organization. I just find the possibility of some large alliance between Pentagon and numerous companies all over the world, very plausible. And I don't find it plausible that even if such a sinister alliance were to happen, that microchips in vaccines wouldn't be found by any of the thousands of people working with the vaccines as part of controlling production batches (performed by third parties) and administering the vaccines. 

The fact those cunts 'want' to microchip everyone is bad enough even if it's never enacted. Even just that desire is enough to warrant a massive cleansing oversight of societies power structure.

Are you aware of this? This is their wetdream. It's an example of why something sounding outlandish doesn't necessarily mean too much.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

The fact those cunts 'want' to microchip everyone is bad enough even if it's never enacted.

I don't think it is necessarily bad to want to microchip people. I mean, if the chip only does good, then wanting it is good, right? And if the chip does bad, then wanting it, is bad. In this case we are talking about a chip that detects the corona virus. That in itself sounds like a pretty good think. I mean, who wouldn't want to know when they are infected so they can isolate themselves before they infect others? The problem is of course if the chip does more than this, and who it sends information to, etc. Then it can become bad. 

And it will likely never be enacted, in the foreseeable future. The science still has far to go - much further than your article in the first post makes clear. And can you really imagine USA making this obligatory to its people, or the people accepting it? Such an intrusion on people, and making it something people would have to do. We can't even get people to use Covid-19 tracking apps on their phones and here we are talking about the injection of chips into our bodies :lol:.

So no, this won't happen, even if it simply was a chip that did nothing but let its bearer know it was infected or not. I can't see it happening.

In China, though.... :lol:

19 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Are you aware of this? This is their wetdream. It's an example of why something sounding outlandish doesn't necessarily mean too much.

 

No, I haven't seen this, and I haven't got time now. What are you saying, the Pentagon wants to get us addicted to some drug?

Anyway, I am not claiming the Pentagon's and mine interests are perfectly aligned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't think it is necessarily bad to want to microchip people. I mean, if the chip only does good, then wanting it is good, right? And if the chip does bad, then wanting it, is bad. In this case we are talking about a chip that detects the corona virus. That in itself sounds like a pretty good think. I mean, who wouldn't want to know when they are infected so they can isolate themselves before they infect others? The problem is of course if the chip does more than this, and who it sends information to, etc. Then it can become bad. 

And it will likely never be enacted, in the foreseeable future. The science still has far to go - much further than your article in the first post makes clear. And can you really imagine USA making this obligatory to its people, or the people accepting it? Such an intrusion on people, and making it something people would have to do. We can't even get people to use Covid-19 tracking apps on their phones and here we are talking about the injection of chips into our bodies :lol:.

So no, this won't happen, even if it simply was a chip that did nothing but let its bearer know it was infected or not. I can't see it happening.

In China, though.... :lol:

No, I haven't seen this, and I haven't got time now. What are you saying, the Pentagon wants to get us addicted to some drug?

Anyway, I am not claiming the Pentagon's and mine interests are perfectly aligned. 

The science of it is cool to an extent sure but as you say the problem is other purposes of the chip and I'm not prepared to trust the Pentagon or anyone else for that matter and ever willingly allow myself to be microchipped. I would be prepared to do whatever I can to prevent that.

Yes, I can imagine society, especially the banana republic USA, accepting it at least eventually I mean why not they accept everything else. There's too many idiots and the system is broken/rigged. I mean I say all this but I'm using technology but what can I do, be a fucking Amish? They create new normals. After 9/11 it was decided well there's a very small percentage of terrorist attacks so now the entire world forever has less rights and will travel according to what we dictate.

No, as I said it's an example of the seemingly outlandishness of something not mattering because it's in fact real and also it might interest you.

Edited by Oldest Goat
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Drinking game... take a shot every time oldestgoat says ''cunt'' on here.

Oh fuck off, Evan. Should I write a letter explaining what a good guy I am? Lol. I like how you went out of your way to write Oldest Goat as oldestgoat. Just stfu and put me on ignore right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Oh fuck off, Evan. Should I write a letter explaining what a good guy I am? Lol. I like how you went out of your way to write Oldest Goat as oldestgoat. Just stfu and put me on ignore right now.

Didn't like my game then? Aww, too bad, because you of all people could use a drink right about now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member




×
×
  • Create New...