Pentagon microchip implants.

Are you fine with being implanted with microchips?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Why do you think that?

You're so high-strung. I even saw you complaining in the ''Walking Dead'' thread the other day.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, I wouldn't want the Pentagon to microchip me or my loved ones (they are the US military and has no business doing anything to us); no, I don't trust the Pentagon (they are the US military); and no

Nah.

Can I just point out that vaccines are typically drawn from multi dose vials so how do you make sure only one microchip goes in each shot? Imagine if your doctor draws up all the chips in the vial in

Just now, EvanG said:

You're so high-strung. I even saw you complaining in the ''Walking Dead'' thread the other day.

I can be high-strung yeah. But maybe open a window or better yet get a life.

Just put me on ignore. Peace.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

open a window or better yet get a life.

What does that have to do with anything? I was merely making a joke about the drinking game because you use the word ''cunt'' so often, but I guess you take jokes very seriously.  Oh well.

Just now, EvanG said:

What does that have to do with anything? I was merely making a joke about the drinking game because you use the word ''cunt'' so often, but I guess you take jokes very seriously.  Oh well.

Evan, come on now. You've already expressed to me that you're upset your pal Soon was banned, I get it, he was a good guy I mean he did write out letters explaining as much. Take it up with downzy if you're really that bitter and want to beat a dead horse. 

You don't like me now, that's a shame but oh well, I mean fair enough sometimes even I don't like me. I'm not without my faults and I actually do swear too much tbh plus I no longer enjoy the Walking Dead TV show. But as you know you've made things unpleasant between us and so it's for the best to just put me on ignore. Move on. Go outside. Go make connections with people in real life and be loyal to them instead of pathetic creatures like Soon whom you don't even know dude he's literally some cunt on the internet hahaha GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

27 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Evan, come on now. You've already expressed to me that you're upset your pal Soon was banned, I get it, he was a good guy I mean he did write out letters explaining as much. Take it up with downzy if you're really that bitter and want to beat a dead horse. 

You don't like me now, that's a shame but oh well, I mean fair enough sometimes even I don't like me. I'm not without my faults and I actually do swear too much tbh plus I no longer enjoy the Walking Dead TV show. But as you know you've made things unpleasant between us and so it's for the best to just put me on ignore. Move on. Go outside. Go make connections with people in real life and be loyal to them instead of pathetic creatures like Soon whom you don't even know dude he's literally some cunt on the internet hahaha GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Huh? What the heck.... What does this have to do with soon? That guy hasn't been here in months. I think this is the second time that you bring him up in a conversation that had nothing to do with him. It's like you're obsessed with him. What happened between you guys anyway that you always feel the need to bring him into it? No, I actually don't even care, I'm sure it's something stupid and irrelevant.

And for not liking you. I don't even know you. You're a stranger to me. I used to think you were a fun poster but lately all I see you do is being negative and getting offended when someone doesn't agree with you. You are even calling someone ''mindblowingly stupid'' in this very thread because they have a different opinion. And I thought it was slightly amusing how many times I saw you use the word ''cunt'', hence my stupid little joke. And now you are bringing in banned posters and talking about me getting a life and connecting with people in real life? I mean.... seriously?! I'm confused here!

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Huh? What the heck.... What does this have to do with spoon? That guy hasn't been here in months. I think this is the second time that you bring him up in a conversation that had nothing to do with him. It's like you're obsessed with him. What happened between you guys anyway that you always feel the need to bring him into it? No, I actually don't even care, I'm sure it's something stupid and irrelevant.

And for not liking you. I don't even know you. You're a stranger to me. I used to think you were a fun poster but lately all I see you do is being negative and getting offended when someone doesn't agree with you. You are even calling someone ''mindblowingly stupid'' in this very thread because they have a different opinion. And I thought it was slightly amusing how many times I saw you use the word ''cunt'', hence my stupid little joke. And now you are bringing in banned posters and talking about me getting a life and connecting with people in real life? I mean.... seriously?! I'm confused here!

Uh huh.

No, I don't get offended by people disagreeing with me. I just don't like bullshit or having words put in my mouth or being harassed. But yeah I probably was too harsh, sorry @dontdamnme.

Lately I'm barely here actually and when I am it's often for dark and miserable subjects such as this lol so yeah fair enough, I'm not being as fun as I could be. I do seem to be held to a different standard than other posters sometimes like not being able to mention not enjoying a TV show without some stranger hopping on my dick - all that's probably got something to do with it.

Anyway, I'll try to lighten up and be more fun but please put me on ignore now. Peace.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's Mr Fun Cunt now, actually thank you very much, cunt! :lol:

You can’t really be antipodean and not use cunt after every second word. That’s why they call it the Aussie comma. :lol:  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

You can’t really be antipodean and not use cunt after every second word. That’s why they call it the Aussie comma. :lol:  

Lmfao never heard the word antipodean sounds like a posh derogatory term but yes I forget people outside of NZ, Aussie and the UK don't say cunt as much.

"Look at them down there, Charles. All those fucking antipodean cunts...let's microchip them." :lol:

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Lmfao never heard the word antipodean sounds like a posh derogatory term but yes I forget people outside of NZ, Aussie and the UK don't say cunt as much.

I really never say cunt. But then I usually talk Norwegian. 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I really never say cunt. But then I usually talk Norwegian. 

Fitte!

I once heard from a native English speaker that the words ''cunt'' and the n-word are really the only two words left in the English language that can make an impact and still makes people turn their heads. I don't know if this is true, I'm not a native English speaker obviously, but every time someone uses that word I think about that. Personally, I don't have a problem with it, I just thought I had invented a new drinking game, but apparently I have to open my window or go outside and connect with real life people.

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I once heard from a native English speaker that the words ''cunt'' and the n-word are really the only two words left in the English language that can make an impact and still makes people turn their heads. I don't know if this is true, I'm not a native English speaker obviously, but every time someone uses that word I think about that. Personally, I don't have a problem with it, I just thought I had invented a new drinking game, but apparently I have to open my window or go outside and connect with real life people.

Cunt is either offensive or not depending on the context and the country you're in. If you're in the UK/Australia/New Zealand then it's often used as a term of endearment almost. People will refer to each other in a friendly manner using it all the time. If you're in the US however it's considered much more offensive.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Cunt is either offensive or not depending on the context and the country you're in. If you're in the UK/Australia/New Zealand then it's often used as a term of endearment almost. People will refer to each other in a friendly manner using it all the time. If you're in the US however it's considered much more offensive.

Yeah, it was an American who said that, so I guess that makes sense.

On 4/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Microchips aren't necessary when there's all the information to track us already in our phones. 

Really. I just found out a few weeks ago my phone has a 2 year record of how many steps ive taken each day, how many stairs of climbed, etc :lol:

6 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

Really. I just found out a few weeks ago my phone has a 2 year record of how many steps ive taken each day, how many stairs of climbed, etc :lol:

:lol:

I wish it would track more actually. I recently got in a dispute with a landowner who said I had walked across his field using my metal detector - which of course I hadn't. But then I remembered I have turned on everything on my phone and that Android tracks movement so I excitedly opened the app to prove I hadn't done anything wrong, only to realize the tracking is not detailed enough. The only thing it could tell was that I had been in the general area, it couldn't help resolve on what side of a fence I had walked. So thanks for that, Android! Please monitor me more!

But yeah, it is strange how upset people are about new methods of monitoring us when at the same time they use their phones and cards as if it doesn't matter at all. Makes me conclude it isn't really being tracked and monitored that is the issue - it is just plain old fear of anything new. Like when surveillance cameras started to pop up and people complaining while we now couldn't care less. And of course people are afraid of anything being injected into our bodies, naturally.

And just for the record, the microchip being developed in the link in the first post isn't for monitoring our movement, it is for detecting infection with Covid-19. And that comes with its own host of possible problems.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:29 PM, Oldest Goat said:

This btw is the same group of cunts who did a total 180 last year telling us UFOs are real.

I feel like that didn't get the media attention it deserved.

They confirmed the existence of "off world vehicles"

That's a big deal! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

That's a big deal! 

I might be mistaken - and I am sure someone can correct me - but I think the only one who claimed there was evidence for "off world vehicles" were someone who had previously worked for Pentagon (or whatever branch it was), and not Pentagon itself.

EDIT: Had to check it up, and yes, the reason why it didn't get much media attention (although it certainly got some attention including being mentioned in NYT or the Post) is because these are just claims from one former consultant (and likely kook). 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

:lol:

I wish it would track more actually. I recently got in a dispute with a landowner who said I had walked across his field using my metal detector - which of course I hadn't. But then I remembered I have turned on everything on my phone and that Android tracks movement so I excitedly opened the app to prove I hadn't done anything wrong, only to realize the tracking is not detailed enough. The only thing it could tell was that I had been in the general area, it couldn't help resolve on what side of a fence I had walked. So thanks for that, Android! Please monitor me more!

But yeah, it is strange how upset people are about new methods of monitoring us when at the same time they use their phones and cards as if it doesn't matter at all. Makes me conclude it isn't really being tracked and monitored that is the issue - it is just plain old fear of anything new. Like when surveillance cameras started to pop up and people complaining while we now couldn't care less. And of course people are afraid of anything being injected into our bodies, naturally.

And just for the record, the microchip being developed in the link in the first post isn't for monitoring our movement, it is for detecting infection with Covid-19. And that comes with its own host of possible problems.

I'll concede there's a certain irony with worrying about mankind being under surveillance at all times and getting microchipped - while using a smartphone etc instead of becoming a reclusive mountain man living in a fucking cave.

But it's incredibly shortsighted, arrogant and reductive to just be like "Fears regarding 24/7 surveillance and microchipping is just primitives scared of what's new." It's that exact limited scope thinking scientists creating A.I. have and that will likely be a catastrophic mistake too.

What were you doing on his land you nefarious nord? :lol:

Edited by Oldest Goat
2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

What were you doing on his land you nefarious nord? :lol:

I wasn't, you daft cunt! :lol: My friend and I had an agreement with a landowner that I could search for metals on his property - and that's what we did. Then this neighbour saw us from his house and thought we were on his property, digging around in his field next to a huge bronze age mound. But we weren't, of course, we were near a big mound in the other field. Anyway, we walked back towards my car when an ATV came screeching up towards us with a fairly agitated farmer perked on top of it. He accused us of trespassing and also digging in his field, claiming had seen us. We vehemently denied these accusations and armed with shovels and being fairly big guys, it wasn't much he could do about it, despite all his sputtering. Eventually as I got talking more to the fellow, despite his confusion regarding where we had been, he was a nice enough bloke with lots of knowledge on archaeology in the area, so it ended fairly amicably although the initial accusations of trespassing still hung over us as a black cloud, and we traded phone numbers. The next day he called me to apologize. He had gone back to his house and taken another look out the window and realized that he had mixed up the mounds, we had never been on his property. Credit to him for calling and apologizing. So now I got a new friend.

• GNFNR 1
On 4/16/2021 at 6:11 AM, SoulMonster said:

I wasn't, you daft cunt! :lol: My friend and I had an agreement with a landowner that I could search for metals on his property - and that's what we did. Then this neighbour saw us from his house and thought we were on his property, digging around in his field next to a huge bronze age mound. But we weren't, of course, we were near a big mound in the other field. Anyway, we walked back towards my car when an ATV came screeching up towards us with a fairly agitated farmer perked on top of it. He accused us of trespassing and also digging in his field, claiming had seen us. We vehemently denied these accusations and armed with shovels and being fairly big guys, it wasn't much he could do about it, despite all his sputtering. Eventually as I got talking more to the fellow, despite his confusion regarding where we had been, he was a nice enough bloke with lots of knowledge on archaeology in the area, so it ended fairly amicably although the initial accusations of trespassing still hung over us as a black cloud, and we traded phone numbers. The next day he called me to apologize. He had gone back to his house and taken another look out the window and realized that he had mixed up the mounds, we had never been on his property. Credit to him for calling and apologizing. So now I got a new friend.

Mixing up your mounds leads to all sorts of trouble.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:53 AM, Sweersa said:

That's a big deal! 

That's why I started a UFO thread on here!

• Like 1