06/18/22 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

29 minutes ago, danmak said:

Soundcheck included whole or almost whole Estranged, someone was speaking to the microphone at the beginning of the song. (I heard it  all from my home...) GNR´s show should start in about 2 hours.

They also played a bit of CW, ISE, RQ and RL. At least those where the ones they played when I was already near the venue

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I just got confirmation from Kat that Frank is ok and will be playing tonight. She was in front of me so I decided to ask.

Oh no....! I had hopes brain will be back for a few shows & then stay permanently

1 hour ago, Kelmi said:

I just got confirmation from Kat that Frank is ok and will be playing tonight. She was in front of me so I decided to ask.

i don't know about the status of his hand. But i broked my hand and i was not allowed to play guitar for 3 months. Maybe Prague doesn't care or Frank doesn't care.

8 hours ago, swirkh said:

They need to fly Steven in. He would do in a heartbeat ! Would probably pay for his plane ticket & hotels, lol.

Never gonna happen though ;/

I saw Adler a couple weeks go in middle-of-nowhere Illinois. It was, um … interesting. Fun night overall. I don’t think he’d be good for an entire Guns gig. My personal opinion. 

• Like 1