06/23/22 - Groningen, NL - Stadspark

alfierose

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I assume you meant 'golden circle' :P

In Europe for some reason more and more people like to throw their beer upfront hence being in the "golden shower" section, it's not a guarantee Axl will piss the front crowd at one point during the show.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, darkside259 said:

this is true and so sad to me bc is a human reality and is so hard to take with you r idols 

A lot of times age is how you wear it and take care of yourself. Getting older isn't something that should be feared but embraced. Its more noticeable with Axl because he's trying to sing songs that were tough for him in his 20's and 30's let alone 60's. He's also trying to look and act the part of the Axl that people remember which he's aged out of.

9 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

Organisation was indeed a disaster they place was clearly overcrowded and not suitable for 52000 people, you couldnt even normally move in the golden shower section.
Getting a drink was at least a half hour wait. Besides that why would you held a concert in an area where people live close hench them skipping a handfull of songs due to curfew shit.

I had a different experience. Was able to move around freely, but I didn’t get any closer to the stage than the two large posts. Also the official website said they were supposed to play until 11 (3 hours and 45 minutes). I didn’t expect them to play that long, but curfew must’ve been at least until then. 

38 minutes ago, Alexmee239 said:

Axl was sick, that's why the difference in performance from Warsaw. Every video I've watched the man was blowing his nose every chance he had.

Also, he seems to get sick quite often 

I've also noticed this, more on the last show, but in Sevilla, where I attend the show, he was also blowing his nose constantly, so maybe he has been sick since the start of the tour!

3 hours ago, Dani_1455 said:

I've also noticed this, more on the last show, but in Sevilla, where I attend the show, he was also blowing his nose constantly, so maybe he has been sick since the start of the tour!

I’ve noticed that also.
He has been in this routine of constantly being sick since Rio 2011.

10 hours ago, mystery said:

A lot of times age is how you wear it and take care of yourself. Getting older isn't something that should be feared but embraced. Its more noticeable with Axl because he's trying to sing songs that were tough for him in his 20's and 30's let alone 60's. He's also trying to look and act the part of the Axl that people remember which he's aged out of.

YES Thats so true he s trying to look like the younger axl or the "axl rose" icon the people remember, when he cut his hair start too look good real fast, it remember me the movie the wrestler 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alexmee239 said:

Axl was sick, that's why the difference in performance from Warsaw. Every video I've watched the man was blowing his nose every chance he had.

Also, he seems to get sick quite often 

He’s not getting sick. It’s a side effect from the way he sings, but not a healthy one. He’s contracting his nasal passage which plugs up the sinuses because of the tension created, hence having to blow his nose to clear it out.

41 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

He’s not getting sick. It’s a side effect from the way he sings, but not a healthy one. He’s contracting his nasal passage which plugs up the sinuses because of the tension created, hence having to blow his nose to clear it out.

If this is true, this are not good news!

11 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Street of Dreams - https://www.veed.io/view/93fb5811-c8d6-48d2-ad60-c0a74e01703f      Axl looks annoyed (1:14 - 1:26). He was out of breath.

Wtf happened around 1:35 here? Is there some vocals being piped in? Axl starts the 'everywhere I go I see you' line too early then awkwardly corrects himself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 10:30 PM, Tom-Ass said:

Seriously.. 

I like that they have shaken up the start of the show a bit..  I don't think they have played anything but CD in the number 3 slot for the last 6 years.. Then all of a sudden within the last 4 shows they threw Jungle and Slither into that spot. 

Yeah, I feel like they shook that up a few times on this past tour.