07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

• 6 months later...
On 7/7/2022 at 7:02 PM, kanecrescente said:

Oh believe me, I won't stand down willingly. They don't realise how far I'll dig when I'm pissed off.

One can only dream...

Did you have any joy with your Ticketmaster complaint?

I accepted a complimentary ticket for Crue/Def Leppard at Sheffield in May. Not a Gold Circle but pitch standing. I think ticket is around £90 so not a bad score 

49 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Did you have any joy with your Ticketmaster complaint?

I accepted a complimentary ticket for Crue/Def Leppard at Sheffield in May. Not a Gold Circle but pitch standing. I think ticket is around £90 so not a bad score 

I did actually yes! Good to hear you got yours sorted too. TM/LN gave me an offer for 4 complimentary tickets, though they've been picky with what I can use them for so far as I requested Metallica at Download and they couldn't as it's a festival. Likewise with GNR for BST was also a no as its a festival technically, though I'd presume if sales continue lacking then they might offer them out. Might pick Crue in London myself if another avenue for tickets there doesn't pull through. Roger Waters would be pretty wicked also but I'm at the stage of waiting a list of eligible shows to pick from which they said would come just after the New Year so should be here soon enough!

Edited by kanecrescente
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

I did actually yes! Good to hear you got yours sorted too. TM/LN gave me an offer for 4 complimentary tickets, though they've been picky with what I can use them for so far as I requested Metallica at Download and they couldn't as it's a festival. Likewise with GNR for BST was also a no as its a festival technically, though I'd presume if sales continue lacking then they might offer them out. Might pick Crue in London myself if another avenue for tickets there doesn't pull through. Roger Waters would be pretty wicked also but I'm at the stage of waiting a list of eligible shows to pick from which they said would come just after the New Year so should be here soon enough!

Good stuff. I was offered a ticket up to the value of my London Guns ticket but they said Gold Circle complimentary were not offered by the promoter for Crue. I took a pitch ticket as I have little interest in any gigs this year.

Can't turn down a Ticketmaster freebie

• 5 weeks later...