07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

Is it possible for me to take my 11 years old son? age restriction is 14, he looks like 15 :) do they check ID or something? Can someone check this and let me know here? I'll go to the Saturday one, our tickets are standing.

Btw, I'll have one spare ticket for Saturday, can sell it for 90 GBP if anyone wants it.

• Like 1

Some questions to the locals:

- What's the best way to park in the area? We're in South London, so getting there by tube is quite a bit of hassle... Easier to endure the traffic even though the journey will be over an hour each way.

- What time will GnR hit the stage? My tickets are saying 3.30 pm entrance, that seems quite early.

- Is it possible to bring a tub for storing Lithos during the show? Tickets terms are saying A4 sized bags only...

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Apparently merch will be available in the Spurs store and from multiple other points starting tomorrow. Seems fairly obvious, but surely that's not the date specific tee/litho? Otherwise that sounds like an ebayers dream. 

I surely hope NOT

At least that what the experience has been during previous shows

4 hours ago, RoseTatu said:

Is my first time in Tottenham, is it safe to walk from the stadium to the Seven Sisters Underground Station after the concert in the night?

Shouldn't be a problem, I would guess we're also walking to seven sisters after the gig. But as in every large city, watch out for pickpockets (as in, don't have money or your phone in your backpocket)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, brad_k said:

Can anyone going tomorrow let me know if there are merch stands outside? Need to know if I can pick up merch and drop off back at the hotel before going in

I'm going tomorrow with an early entry, can report the lay of the land here

13 minutes ago, brad_k said:

Can anyone going tomorrow let me know if there are merch stands outside? Need to know if I can pick up merch and drop off back at the hotel before going in

Think there will be, but other than the one in the club store, I don't think they'll open until 2pm. Huge pain in the arse.

On 6/17/2022 at 2:57 PM, vincey said:

Any London locals present?
We are traveling from Germany and staying in a hotel in Shoreditch. Any recommendations on cool bars or pubs in this area?

If you want rock bar then Camden. The Worlds End is good. Slim Jims is a good dive bar in angel, The devonshire arms camden, The black heart camden are the best pubs/bars in north london. Holloway road used to have a lot of good bars not far from tottenham, but they're closing a lot of them sadly

• Thanks 1