07/01/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

I've been to Tottenham Hotspur a couple of times for NFL games. So a few tips:

- Catering inside the ground is really crap. Nine quid for a burrito that tasted of cardboard. And £7.50 for either a pint of gassy lager or Beavertown Neck Oil, (which I'm not keen on). 

If you have time to find decent food before entering the stadium, go for it. There were some pretty good food trucks outside for the last NFL game I went to, but I have no idea if the will be there this time.

- Stick to the crowds when outside the stadium, and you'll most probably be safe.

- If you are heading back to Liverpool Street after the gig, Northumberland Park station might be a better bet than White Hart Lane station.

- Not sure if this will be open to people going to the event, but there is a big car park in the Sainsbury's near the ground if you really must  drive there. 

- The stadium itself is, it pains me to say, really impressive. They say that it's been engineered to have good acoustics for live music. Frankly, if the architects managed to pull off good acoustics in an open air stadium, they would be magicians! 

• Thanks 1

I’m looking forward to this concert and the one on the 2nd. Seems like they are shaking up the set lists this tour.  It should be interesting to see how many different songs they play over the 2 nights. 

Fuck me. Our flight for today got cancelled right now, and there is no alternatives....

Selling tickets for Saturday, really cheap. Give me an offer
Fuck sake

Seated tickets:

SOLD both seats for £60 total Night 1: Section 107 Row: 12 Seats: 169 & 170
SOLD both seats for £50 total Night 2 STILL AVAILABLE: Section 524 Row: 3 Seats: 788 & 789 
image.png.faf177bb521e253032e1c87e637cc6ee.png

Edited by Snytefant
  • Sad 5

5 hours ago, Snytefant said:

Fuck me. Our flight for today got cancelled right now, and there is no alternatives....

Selling tickets for both nights, really cheap. Give me an offer
Fuck sake

Seated tickets:
Night 1: Section 107 Row: 12 Seats: 169 & 170
Night 2: Section 524 Row: 3 Seats: 788 & 789 

Sorry about that. A lot of flights seem to be cancelled at the moment into the UK. That's very unlucky.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, axl666 said:

Sorry about that. A lot of flights seem to be cancelled at the moment into the UK. That's very unlucky.

Cheers m8
I was hoping it was ok, but the flight got cancelled one hour before I was going to drive to the airport. 
Not the wake up I needed today ...

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

Cheers m8
I was hoping it was ok, but the flight got cancelled one hour before I was going to drive to the airport. 
Not the wake up I needed today ...

That's appalling. Sorry to hear that. 

My sister was coming back from her honeymoon and got her flights cancelled three times, while she was actually at the airport. Had to pay for a hotel at the airport both nights rather than sleep on the airport floor. 

5 hours ago, Snytefant said:

Fuck sake

Seated tickets:

Night 2 STILL AVAILABLE: Section 524 Row: 3 Seats: 788 & 789 

Sorry bro, that sucks. Hope you can make most of the money back and catch a show later in the tour or something

6 hours ago, Snytefant said:

Fuck sake

Seated tickets:

Bloody hell - that’s awful. UK flight industry is an absolute disgrace just now. How the hell can they legislate cancelling at that late stage - weren’t they all told to ‘cancel flights’ well in advance a few weeks ago?

Im lucky I’m just close to Glasgow and don’t need to fly - I’d be properly panicking if I did. Hope you get to see them at another time.

6 hours ago, Snytefant said:

Fuck sake

Seated tickets:

Triple thank you for the tickets!!

So sorry you couldnt attend..

Will be taking my girlfriend to see them for the first time tonight!! See you at the gig!

• Like 3

Anyone looking for a good place to eat before the show should head to the Green Lanes and visit Antepliler: https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/restaurants/turkish/8445-antepliler, doesn't look much, but when I lived up the road in Turnpike Lane it was the only place we took people when they came down to visit us. The Lamachun and mixed grill are well worth travelling there for!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Snytefant said:

Fuck sake

Seated tickets:

That really sucks. Our flights are a massive lottery at the minute. Sorry it happened to you.

10 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Show specific shirts took a little longer to come onsale, but they're there now. Got one and back in GC queue, let's fucking go

Wonder what they’ll do for the design tomorrow on the tee, might be completely different all together.

25 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Wonder what they’ll do for the design tomorrow on the tee, might be completely different all together.

Unless I’m missing the obvious….why no Axl ‘card’? Maybe tomorrow?