07/02/22 - London, GB - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

alfierose

8 hours ago, Litti said:

singing lower? But that wont work. He would be singing the songs all wrong.

You wouldnt want to watch a movie with all the good bits cut off, right?

Same if u just went to karaoke night 

I was there Saturday. Estranged in a lower register was the best I’ve ever heard it live 

• Like 1

He mixed his low voice with the falsetto at the 2nd part of Estranged perfectly at the Chile 2011 show, look it up, he does the falsetto only in the key parts and switches to chest voice everywhere else, sounds amazing, I might say its the best Estranged post 90s.

45 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Fuck yeah! Just listened to Nightrain he sounds cool as fuck. I'll listen to the rest of this show later. I want to grab Axl and shake him and say "Use this lower register you crazy little bastard!" Sounded great.

Nightrain was interesting! I wish Frank did the correct drum fills at the end but oh well Axl sounded cool. It would probably be better if he knew someone was assisting on the high parts. I think if they can rearrange some of these parts they could still have a killer show 

I thought this show was great, just OK and Shite. Axl actually sounded good until his voice went 

You're Crazy was fantastic, Easy/Brownstone although predictable were good and Civil War/Estranged cool. The Slash jam before Jungle was really good too.

Jungle itself just OK and undramatic intro, Chinese OK and a few others.

Double Talkn and Heavens Door a bore fest, Slither great singing from audience but why are they playing it and Whitchita absolutely shite as usual. The Carrie Underwood gig at the end suckered too. She has nice legs but I have no interest in hearing her sing.

Overall 6/10. I'm not tempted to see them again unless there's a major shake-up