07/05/22 - Glasgow, GB - Glasgow Green. To be rescheduled.

alfierose

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 6:16 PM, allwaystired said:

Out of interest, did you folks ever hear anything more officially about this being rescheduled or getting your money back? 

They will most likely include the venue in an upcoming tour. That's about it. 

6 minutes ago, UK_GNR said:

Muse have confirmed a date at Bellahouston Park - the original venue for Fri 23/06/23. Would be an opportunity to tie in with a re-arranged GNR show if they were coming to Europe again........

Interesting. My gut feel is it WILL be next year so the fact that there will be gigs at both Bellahouston and Glasgow Green makes a tie-in quite likely. 👍

On 7/28/2022 at 10:30 PM, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Does it only work if/when a new date has been announced?

Hey man, you’ve most likely gotten this sorted by now but you’ll be able to get a refund as soon as the original date hasn’t been met so you don’t need to hang around waiting on a rescheduled date being announced!

On 8/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, BrayWyatt said:

I requested my money back from Ticketmaster this morning and I was told I would receive it within 5 days.

I haven’t done it yet for the Scotland gig, but it was the same day the refunds hit my bank for the other shows I requested refunds on after they hit me a similar estimate.

The lack of info echoes back to the original dates in 2020 where there was no announcement from the band about shows being postponed til days before.

• 3 weeks later...

Just

gone onto Ticketmaster to put in for a refund with no new date arranged and is it my failing memory or has this been changed to coming soon? Taken with a pinch of salt.

Home
My Tickets
Guns N' Roses

Guns N' Roses
Glasgow Green - Glasgow
POSTPONED: DATE ANNOUNCED SOON

1 hour ago, UK_GNR said:

Just

gone onto Ticketmaster to put in for a refund with no new date arranged and is it my failing memory or has this been changed to coming soon? Taken with a pinch of salt.

Home
My Tickets
Guns N' Roses

Guns N' Roses
Glasgow Green - Glasgow
POSTPONED: DATE ANNOUNCED SOON

It was like that when I requested my refund a while back.