07/05/22 - Glasgow, GB - Glasgow Green. To be rescheduled.

alfierose

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 8:42 PM, JimmyMick3 said:

Heading along to this one. Received an email that the tickets are now mobile which is a bit of a bummer for me as I collect the ticket stubs of the gigs I go to. 

Mine are still showing as postal. I got the VIP golden circle ones. If you want, I can send you the stubs after the gig 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

If ticket sales were really low for this, then would it be cancelled? A friend of mine bought 2 general admission tickets last week and they were numbers 3800 and 3801.

Depends how low, but it's more likely they'd just cut the prices or give out free ones I'd think. 

Those numbers seems very low....but the numbers for tickets don't always get given out in ascending order as different outlets have different batches. 

2 hours ago, MrShankly said:

Anyone know what kind of time the gigs likely to finish? Probably driving back to Peterhead afterwards. Gonna be a late one I think!

About 11pm I reckon. That’s some drive back you’ll have! Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I know it being cancelled will piss people off.....but, I think there's been too many "cut Axl some slack he's ill" shows in the past. 

Surely it's far better they cancel and give people their money back than turn up, struggle through a poor show and leave? 

I also have my personal thoughts on whether Axl should be performing as often as he does, but that's probably for another thread. 

• Like 1

Guns N' Roses - Glasgow Green - 5 July 2022

Hi there,

This event has been postponed...

The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that this show will no longer be taking place tomorrow.

The following statement has been issued:

“Sadly, due to illness and medical advice, GNR will not be able to perform in Glasgow, tomorrow 5-July-2022. We are working on rescheduling options for this show so please hold onto your tickets and wait for a further update."

If you sold your tickets on our Ticket Exchange and haven’t received payment, you will now be paid 10-12 working days after the new date - which is yet to be announced.

If you have any questions for us, there's lots of information in our FAQs

We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Best Wishes,
Ticketmaster Customer Service

7 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I know it being cancelled will piss people off

Going to be very bad publicity wise imo, also should have been announced yesterday. Still not officially announced.

But yes I agree better than them struggling through it if Axl is unwell, hope he's feeling better soon. 

Can't help but feel he pushed his voice too hard due to the sound issues in London and blew his voice. 

Although RHCP cancelled Glasgow due to illness and one of them was side of stage the other night <_<

Edited by GNR_RNR