07/08/22 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

On 7/10/2022 at 1:44 AM, kiwiguns said:

If you actually take a look at his biceps and triceps, Axl has clearly been working on all areas of his body in relation to physical conditioning.

Axl looks cool as fuck now and im very happy for him!! the negative comments about his body are disgusting

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I agree Axl looks good and the fat-shaming is mean. However, you’re lying to yourself if you think it isn’t a Mickey fest or his voice is in good shape right now. Axl’s voice is not healthy and not in good form right now.

i think the voice is another question, but the body shaming is far unacceptable now

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davisp said:

short question: when do the merch stands usually open? i'll be in vienna, entry starts at 4pm there. can anyone share their experiences? help would be appreciated

Be careful with merch outside the stadium in Vienna! There are often people who sell not original merch / scarves outside the stadium, so keep your eyes open. Merch stand will be open at entry (4 pm) and I guess also a bit earlier for the VIP s/ early entrance people. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Be careful with merch outside the stadium in Vienna! There are often people who sell not original merch / scarves outside the stadium, so keep your eyes open. Merch stand will be open at entry (4 pm) and I guess also a bit earlier for the VIP s/ early entrance people. 

Only an idiot would not see the difference between those merch stands and the official ones. They have them at many concerts

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Only an idiot would not see the difference between those merch stands and the official ones. They have them at many concerts

An idiot or someone who never has been at a concert of this size. I don‘t know the poster and his question makes me think he is not very experienced with stadium gigs… therefore he/she is not an idiot