07/10/22 - Milan, IT - San Siro

alfierose

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Italian girl said:

we still don't know if the show will happen. restrictions here in italy are still ridiculous because of our shitty mafia politicians :facepalm:

you think the entire european leg is in danger or just italy? i moved here a couple months ago and I don't speak a single word of italian, cannot understand the TV :lol:

50 minutes ago, itsprettytiedup said:

you think the entire european leg is in danger or just italy? i moved here a couple months ago and I don't speak a single word of italian, cannot understand the TV :lol:

I think just italy orat least  one or two more dates..

where are you from? where do you live in italy? :) You chose the wrong country :P

22 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I think just italy orat least  one or two more dates..

where are you from? where do you live in italy? :) You chose the wrong country :P

I moved from Argentina to Turin because the father of my grandma was italian so I'm doing the citizenship paperworks. Casually, every band that I like is touring Europe this summer so my wallet is watching me with fear :lol:

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, Italian girl said:

we still don't know if the show will happen. restrictions here in italy are still ridiculous because of our shitty mafia politicians :facepalm:

I'm sure it will happen. Its only until State of Emergency will be lifted, it was the same where I live. Until 8th of March there were ridiculous restrictions, and from the 9th (when the State of Emergency expired) all those were lifted and now there are none left, not even the green pass.

• Wow 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey

Due to last minute medical reasons (girlfriend is pregnant in 3rd trimester and the doctor just recommended we avoid travel), we can't make it to the show. If possible, I'm looking to sell our 2 tickets, sector 108, buying price 87.4 € (digital tickets)..Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought Early Entry tickets from Ticketmaster? Did you get an e-mail with informations on when and where to collect?? And when the doors open? I was away and my inbox was full and I haven't received any such e-mail. I would appreciate if someone could post it.

On 7/7/2022 at 10:31 PM, PatrickS77 said:

Has anyone bought Early Entry tickets from Ticketmaster? Did you get an e-mail with informations on when and where to collect?? And when the doors open? I was away and my inbox was full and I haven't received any such e-mail. I would appreciate if someone could post it.

I know that my Friends received It Yesterday.

12 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Quanto è tardi inizia lo spettacolo di Milano. Specialmente è uno spettacolo domenicale. Raro.

In Italy many concerts also start at 9 or 9:30 pm.
The curfew I think is around 11:30 p.m., so even if they were 1 hour late it would fall within the 2.5 hours of like in Munich.

• Thanks 1