Autopsy: The Last Hours Of Scott Weiland

Did the coroner say Scott died from anything other than a drug overdose?

I've watched many of these shows and the only thing I was surprised by was Maurice Gibb having a messed up surgery that caused his death. That was so wrong.

Anyway, I've watched autopsies of other actors and musicians and this coroner did find other causes or things that contributed to their death. I was saddened by David Cassidy lying about him being an alcoholic and not having parkingson's disease. 

That show is really good and so is the coroner. HBO used to have another show with another coroner who solved murders and that was very interesting to see.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Did the coroner say Scott died from anything other than a drug overdose?

I've watched many of these shows and the only thing I was surprised by was Maurice Gibb having a messed up surgery that caused his death. That was so wrong.

Anyway, I've watched autopsies of other actors and musicians and this coroner did find other causes or things that contributed to their death. I was saddened by David Cassidy lying about him being an alcoholic and not having parkingson's disease. 

That show is really good and so is the coroner. HBO used to have another show with another coroner who solved murders and that was very interesting to see.

It was multiple drug toxicity which was exasperated by a heart condition. They touched on his nicotine addiction also, he smoked around three packs a day.

Edited by lame ass security

26 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

According to the police report he was “stiff” (meaning he was already in Rigor Mortis) when the drummer found him alone in the tour bus and called 911. Did the Reelz doc touch on that at all?

Yes, they did. No one had seen or heard from Scott for hours before he was found. I actually think another band member found him and he called the drummer, who subsequently called 911.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lame ass security said:

It was multiple drug toxicity which was exasperated by a heart condition. They touched on his nicotine addiction also, he smoked around three packs a day.

Terrible. Such a talent. I hate hearing about so many rockers dying from drugs and I know it effects their hearts as well. The Rev from A7X died of a heart problem too due to all the drugs he did also. I think he's heart was also enlarged. Drugs take so many good people away. My mom had a cousin who just couldn't kick his pill problems. Even on methadone he would trade one drug for another. He was having hallucinations towards the end of his life too. Just too sad.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I think I have that channel.... will have to check it out. His death really saddened me, what a tremendous loss. 

I know it's so sad to die alone and not be found for awhile. Just too horrible to think about and very sad as well. He was a son and a friend. I can't imagine losing a child no matter how old they are.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Terrible. Such a talent. I hate hearing about so many rockers dying from drugs and I know it effects their hearts as well. The Rev from A7X died of a heart problem too due to all the drugs he did also. I think he's heart was also enlarged. Drugs take so many good people away. My mom had a cousin who just couldn't kick his pill problems. Even on methadone he would trade one drug for another. He was having hallucinations towards the end of his life too. Just too sad.

I know it's so sad to die alone and not be found for awhile. Just too horrible to think about and very sad as well. He was a son and a friend. I can't imagine losing a child no matter how old they are.

He also had two children.

• Thanks 1