What do you think Axl's appearance will be this summer?

1 minute ago, Original said:

How do we not have any paparazzi sightings/photos of Axl from recent?  Is he that much of a recluse or is he just not that interesting in the eyes of the pap anymore?

Both? 

What IS interesting about him these days?

Edited by El Guapo

47 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

1986 - 1993 would like to have a word with you 

Even then, you can break it down into eras. By the UYI tours he dropped that classic rock style from the 80s (tight leather pants, tank tops, leather jackets). Never liked his style in 93 with the big Manson shirt and shorts along with the backwards cap. It seemed a little too casual.

25 minutes ago, Original said:

How do we not have any paparazzi sightings/photos of Axl from recent?  Is he that much of a recluse or is he just not that interesting in the eyes of the pap anymore?

I think he explained one time that he just goes where they aren't. And probably yes to the second part. One of the few times the press caught him was shortly after the reunion in an airport. They asked him his thoughts on Prince's death. I can imagine now that it's easier to not be seen when you can order anything you want to your home.

4 hours ago, mystery said:

I think he explained one time that he just goes where they aren't. And probably yes to the second part. One of the few times the press caught him was shortly after the reunion in an airport. They asked him his thoughts on Prince's death. I can imagine now that it's easier to not be seen when you can order anything you want to your home.

I think it was in the Eddie Trunk radio interview? He basically said that everyone knows where the paparazzi will be, so he goes a few blocks away and doesn't get bothered.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think it was in the Eddie Trunk radio interview? He basically said that everyone knows where the paparazzi will be, so he goes a few blocks away and doesn't get bothered.

I'm just picturing a  whole crowd of photographers on some celebrity and Axl just quietly walking by while whistling.

9 hours ago, mystery said:

Even then, you can break it down into eras. By the UYI tours he dropped that classic rock style from the 80s (tight leather pants, tank tops, leather jackets). Never liked his style in 93 with the big Manson shirt and shorts along with the backwards cap. It seemed a little too casual.

Omg you even had a picture of him in those years, those years make him a leyend

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 9:57 PM, t-p-d-a said:

I think he would look like this

H4jLO2v.jpg

Where's a puke emoji?

Seeing stuff like this, I always think the technology has gone too far. 

4 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Watch out for the snake dance!

You mean a whale mating dance...

• Haha 4