Jump to content

What do you think Axl's appearance will be this summer?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Original said:

How do we not have any paparazzi sightings/photos of Axl from recent?  Is he that much of a recluse or is he just not that interesting in the eyes of the pap anymore?

Both? 

What IS interesting about him these days?

Edited by El Guapo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

1986 - 1993 would like to have a word with you 

Even then, you can break it down into eras. By the UYI tours he dropped that classic rock style from the 80s (tight leather pants, tank tops, leather jackets). Never liked his style in 93 with the big Manson shirt and shorts along with the backwards cap. It seemed a little too casual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Original said:

How do we not have any paparazzi sightings/photos of Axl from recent?  Is he that much of a recluse or is he just not that interesting in the eyes of the pap anymore?

I think he explained one time that he just goes where they aren't. And probably yes to the second part. One of the few times the press caught him was shortly after the reunion in an airport. They asked him his thoughts on Prince's death. I can imagine now that it's easier to not be seen when you can order anything you want to your home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mystery said:

I think he explained one time that he just goes where they aren't. And probably yes to the second part. One of the few times the press caught him was shortly after the reunion in an airport. They asked him his thoughts on Prince's death. I can imagine now that it's easier to not be seen when you can order anything you want to your home.

I think it was in the Eddie Trunk radio interview? He basically said that everyone knows where the paparazzi will be, so he goes a few blocks away and doesn't get bothered.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think it was in the Eddie Trunk radio interview? He basically said that everyone knows where the paparazzi will be, so he goes a few blocks away and doesn't get bothered.

I'm just picturing a  whole crowd of photographers on some celebrity and Axl just quietly walking by while whistling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mystery said:

Even then, you can break it down into eras. By the UYI tours he dropped that classic rock style from the 80s (tight leather pants, tank tops, leather jackets). Never liked his style in 93 with the big Manson shirt and shorts along with the backwards cap. It seemed a little too casual.

Omg you even had a picture of him in those years, those years make him a leyend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, El Guapo said:

Come on, he looked great and ready for the future in 2006

I like 93-94 bearded Axl the best but 06 is the best of his latter years (both shape and voice wise) it just his hair was god awful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jamillos said:

With one exception. There is an exception to everything. 

Listen min, I'm scottish, am telling ya! It's a resounding fucking naw!!!!!!! Haha!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...