No Hard Rock Atlantic City thread?

On 6/3/2021 at 5:28 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Yeah I remember getting to the front row of the pit and being in spitting distance of Axl in 2012. This was relatively easy to accomplish in the quarter filled o2. His pimp costume that night was also a major highlight. 

Did you wind up getting into the after party?

On 6/2/2021 at 9:33 PM, prez said:

I drove an hour and a half each way to that Bethlehem gig. It was fun but I was bummed that they didn't play Civil War. Also killed my first ever piece of roadkill on the way there. :(

you ate it, right?   if not.....is it still there?   asking for a friend...

lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Nah they just led us to the foundation room, and the party was there. Snuck back into DJ and Axl’s rooms during. 

Amazing, i was with my hockey buddies, we were so tomahawked we drifted to one of them nearby bars. Funny enough the o2 concert was on Stringray channel last night. So bad that they chose the first night to film Axl was way better the 2nd night, like way better and 14 years was way stronger 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Amazing, i was with my hockey buddies, we were so tomahawked we drifted to one of them nearby bars. Funny enough the o2 concert was on Stringray channel last night. So bad that they chose the first night to film Axl was way better the 2nd night, like way better and 14 years was way stronger 

Yeah it was quite a night. best GNR show I ever saw, then to be with the band after, even Axl for a minute, was quite surreal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone.  I'm going to this one - the Saturday show!   I do wish there was enough enthusiasm for this tour for a pre-concert Forum event somewhere in Atlantic City.  I saw Aerosmith years ago at Trump Plaza/ Boardwalk Hall and there was a kick-ass pre-show party on the beach.  

If any of you are going, have you considered getting tickets to see Brit Floyd at the Borgata on Friday night?  They look awesome on Youtube.  

Edited by Eddie Money