3 years ago....

6 minutes ago, Ugly_Kid_Jose said:

for me the key is the foo fighter drummer, with the original  groove

Gracias!! 

I also love UKJ and i could see them in Sweden Rock Festival about 10 years ago

Taylor just has a touch that makes it sound so good even if he put his own flavor and licks to it.

On 6/16/2021 at 12:20 AM, GoForJMark said:

Taylor just has a touch that makes it sound so good even if he put his own flavor and licks to it.

He made Rush fans heard YYZ in the original speed after long time a few years ago (but Rush fans never complained at the drummer)

• Thanks 1

This is getting ridiculous. 

New members or anyone with fewer than 100 posts PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE adhere to the forum rules and do NOT post links of ANY content of the band that is UNOFFICIAL which pretty much means EVERYTHING that is NOT on their official YouTube/Website/Twitter accounts. 

I’m sick and tired of great footage being pulled from YouTube. Please guys and gals, stop linking unofficial content. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
Did I get my point across?
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

This is getting ridiculous. 

New members or anyone with fewer than 100 posts PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE adhere to the forum rules and do NOT post links of ANY content of the band that is UNOFFICIAL which pretty much means EVERYTHING that is NOT on their official YouTube/Website/Twitter accounts. 

I’m sick and tired of great footage being pulled from YouTube. Please guys and gals, stop linking unofficial content. 

The Trailer Park guy only deletes Guns N' Roses videos, so those Foo Fighters vids are safe! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DTV88 said:

Who cares? Just stop posting links. What is so hard to comprehend? 

I'm not posting anything, just saying basically this: 

On 6/17/2021 at 5:31 AM, GNRfanMILO said:

The Trailer Park guy only deletes Guns N' Roses videos, so those Foo Fighters vids are safe! 

10 hours ago, jamillos said:

I'm not posting anything, just saying basically this: 

I hear you and I know it’s not you. It’s just so frustrating to not have some of my favorite videos online anymore. 

• Like 1

I honestly can't think of a more useless waste of someone's life then sitting around constantly trying to ruin fun for GN'R fans. 

GN'R is....at best....a has been, nostalgia, legacy touring act. What advantage could anyone hope to gain from "helping" the GN'R brand with copywrite claims? 

Then again, it doesn't help that the bands management is not only well aware of this activity but openly encourages it. 

19 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I honestly can't think of a more useless waste of someone's life then sitting around constantly trying to ruin fun for GN'R fans. 

GN'R is....at best....a has been, nostalgia, legacy touring act. What advantage could anyone hope to gain from "helping" the GN'R brand with copywrite claims? 

Then again, it doesn't help that the bands management is not only well aware of this activity but openly encourages it. 

There are weird, damaged people all over the world and therefore the internets as well. Billions of factors and aspects play a role. The parents, the childhood, any miniature event may scar you forever, especially when you’re a kid. Deprived adolescence, sexual frustration, abusive parents – all these things could be behind a guy’s online activities. In fact, if anything, we should feel sorry for these sad little pathetic wronged misfits, who for some reason found the GN’R community to be the right place where they can vent their suppressed urges. Trouble is, once you’re an adult, you can – and should, for the sake of the people around you – do something about your frustrations, and there’s nothing that makes your evil conduct right, legitimate, justified. People can seek help. The last thing they should do is pass the toxic buck to someone else, piss on other people’s heads and think it’s ok just because their own life has pissed on their heads as well. Nothing, not a single thing under the sun, gives them the right to do that. 

Sorry, I’ve started drinking already. Friday. End of rant. 

PS: I still believe in the GN’R’s future, though. Yeah, I’m one of those loonies. :) 

• GNFNR 1