June 21, 1991 - You Could Be Mine was released as a single

13 minutes ago, mystery said:

A lot of configurations work better than what was released. The most simple one is as is minus My World. The point I made before is YCBM seems like a better fit for 1.

Haven't checked but is there an official version of the video on the Guns n Roses channel? Also in live versions Axl always adds "with your ass in the air", after leave you lying on the bed.

Nope, missing as usual. 

• Like 1

I remember waiting for it on Top Of The Pops (British chart show.)

I like the instrumental but tbh don't really like the lyrics. It's kinda mean spirited, like Back Off Bitch. I know I'm gonna get called all the f#ggots under the sun for saying that, lol

Edited by Nice Boy

4 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

what does everyone think of the YCBM 2010 Duff Appearance? This to me revitalized Axl in a way that had not been seen before - it's like he warped into 1985 rasp during that night on this number along with nice boys 

i don't think he hit those notes ever again in NITL or throughout nu guns period at all 

It was a special show, of course. But the rasp was there for all of 2010. There were better YCBM from that Europe run.

I particularly love Nice Boys from that show though. That one did sound straight from the old days.

• Like 3

On 6/28/2021 at 9:02 AM, GNRfanMILO said:

It was a special show, of course. But the rasp was there for all of 2010. There were better YCBM from that Europe run.

I particularly love Nice Boys from that show though. That one did sound straight from the old days.

i was gonna go, was deciding until the wire to go and i changed my mind, i thought fuck it, it will suck and sure enough the next day i saw all the videos and duff and i was like FUCKKKK!!