Jump to content

Came across a cd called "The Making of Chinese Democracy"


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know anything about this and/or what exactly it is? 

 

This is in the product description for each song:

 

(Disc 1)
01-07; "Chinese Democracy"
01. Kick Drum
02. Snare Drum
03. Cymbals
04. Bass
05. Guitar
06. Vocals
07. Additional Instruments

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2021 at 10:47 AM, 2020_Intensions said:

Does anybody know anything about this and/or what exactly it is? 

 

This is in the product description for each song:

 

(Disc 1)
01-07; "Chinese Democracy"
01. Kick Drum
02. Snare Drum
03. Cymbals
04. Bass
05. Guitar
06. Vocals
07. Additional Instruments

Wait.... "product" description? Meaning someone is actually selling this CD?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wait.... "product" description? Meaning someone is actually selling this CD?? 

Yes they're being sold as two volumes 4 discs in total $136

On 6/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, Sweersa said:

Bootleg CDs with the multitracks on them. The multis leaked over ten years ago. 

Ahhhhh the famous multitracks ... Interesting! I've only ever heard bits of them through YT videos over the years from fans making their own edits/versions of CD tracks ... This was of course before the GnR purge

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Yes they're being sold as two volumes 4 discs in total $136

Ahhhhh the famous multitracks ... Interesting! I've only ever heard bits of them through YT videos over the years from fans making their own edits/versions of CD tracks ... This was of course before the GnR purge

Holy crap! Sucker born every minute, I guess?

Multi tracks for the entire album are found easily and free on the internet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...