30th Anniversary of the St. Louis Riot!

I've just realized that today is the 30th anniversary of the St. Louis riot, a defining moment in GNR history. 
Today would be a fitting day to announce the details of the UYI Super Deluxe Edition.  :D

I wonder if GNR Inc. will mark this milestone in any way?!?

• GNFNR 2

3 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

You rang?😄 And I was there, what a fucking night.

On the documentary, one of the road Crew mentioned the crowd thought someone had fired a gun when Axl threw his mic down. 
What an experience that would have been. The place looked chaotic. Izzy’s amp being found in a bus shelter a mile down the road cracks me up 😂

2 hours ago, Dean said:

On the documentary, one of the road Crew mentioned the crowd thought someone had fired a gun when Axl threw his mic down. 
What an experience that would have been. The place looked chaotic. Izzy’s amp being found in a bus shelter a mile down the road cracks me up 😂

Shit man, the sound that mic made when he slammed it down was unbelievably loud. To say things were chaotic and confusing is an understatement. But I was really far back on the berm so I observed it from a safe distance. But when the helicopters came in I decided it was time to vacate.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1