Kisstory

Dangom1

I watched it. It was awesome. Paul and Gene were mostly talking, but they did show Tommy and Eric too.

Ace and Peter didn't want to talk or be on the show. Peter is a real loser and what he did the second time with Kiss was terrible.

I read Paul's book, so I knew most of the stuff they showed, but some things I didn't know so it's really informative especially if you're a KISS fan from the start.

Tremendous watch for a casual listener like myself. I've known of the strained relationship between the original members, but not any of the reasoning behind it. I used to tune into the Three Sides of the Coin podcast, haven't listened to it in a few years but will tune into their review of it at some point. Would definitely like to know Ace and Peter's feelings regarding the claims that were made in the doc.

18 hours ago, Dean said:

Tremendous watch for a casual listener like myself. I've known of the strained relationship between the original members, but not any of the reasoning behind it. I used to tune into the Three Sides of the Coin podcast, haven't listened to it in a few years but will tune into their review of it at some point. Would definitely like to know Ace and Peter's feelings regarding the claims that were made in the doc.

Peter and Ace were big addicts in the beginning. Peter got so bad he couldn't play the drums at all.  After Peter was fired, Ace got bad with the drinking and couldn't be on time or play live without fucking up. It's all in Paul's book.

After the reunion tour, Peter and Ace went back to their old habits. Tommy Thayer who now is lead guitarist for KISS had to teach Peter and then Ace how to play the new songs. Peter got to be a little bitch with his drum playing and fucked up one of KISS's last shows. He was gone after that and so was Ace.

I feel badly for Bruce Kubick. He was an awesome guitarist for KISS but didn't want to come back after the reunion tour with Peter and Ace.

I've see KISS with Tommy and Eric now and my mom's did see the original band with Ace and Peter in 1977 and she said this KISS is the best one ever.

If you get a chance to see the End of the Road tour, do go. KISS never disappoints their fans.

• Thanks 1